" recorded memories "

starring: mila babicheva
jean-jacques leroy
viktor nikiforov
christophe giacometti
yuri plisetsky
georgi popovich
disclaimer: i do not own any of the characters. headcanon/s may or may not be mine, but the rightful owners will always be given credit. i only own the plot (except if i've taken a reference--the rightful owner will still be given credit).
heads-up: these one shots may or may not be unedited. if unedited, i will edit it when i have time. all grammatical errors and spelling errors will be corrected by then.

enjoy.

***

".. this place is full of unwanted furniture.." yuri told himself, referring to the house he was currently staying in. "i might as well do a clean up and throw the things that are too old to function." since he was feeling a little productive that day, he wore a plain white apron, put on his face mask and cleaning gloves, and he was set to clean the entire house.

he swept dust from here to there, stacked boxes and boxes of old books that he won't read, might as well throw at the recycle bin. he had loads of black trash bags filled with mostly crumpled papers and junks. yuri was surprised his house was able to contain garbage /that/ much.

it was 3.16 that afternoon, he was feeling extremely exhausted even though he had only been cleaning for more than two hours. he sat down on the floor and closed his eyes, removing his cleaning gloves to take a face towel, wiping off the sweat in his face. he groaned and inhaled deeply, as well as stretching his arms up, causing some of his joints to pop. "...ugh, cleaning sure is hard." he told himself.

after a fifteen minute break, he resumed his cleaning. and while he was rearranging the boxes he had to throw out, he stumbled upon a box. literally. he didn't see the box and tripped on it. stupid, right? he cursed in his mind and glared at the box, "ugh, what is it doing there anyway!? it should be stacked and already thrown out! ugh, stupid box!" due to his sudden rage, yuri stood up and kicked it, causing it to shift to its side and fall, opening it as it fell.

a smaller bag that was made out of leather slipped outside the box. it made yuri halt on his 'raging' mode. he stared at the leather bag that looked like a videocamera bag. he walked towards it and took it, and when he opened the bag, there was an old videocamera in it. "...what is it doing here?" he asked himself. he figured he should check it out after cleaning, and he did so.

***

after four hours straight of cleaning, the latter finally got himself a nice bath and was now refreshed and lying down on his bed, his cat resting on his stomach like it always do. he had his phone on his hand and the videocamera on the other hand. he was curious about the old gadget, too. like, what was it doing there?

he opened the videocamera and surprisingly, it was still functioning well, despite being in its bag for wjo knows how long. he examined it a little more before checking its contents, and there he saw more than five videos.

"what are these...?" he raised a brow, and sat up slowly, his cat shifting positions from his stomach to his lap, and then it proceeded to resume its slumber. "if these videos turn out as r-rated, i'm burning this camera."

he clicked on one video, and there he started to watch.

"look out!!!!!"

"worms!! ahh!! get me away from the worms!!!"

"haha! vitya look out!! here comes the wormies and it will eat you alive!!!"

cheerful voices of children could be heard through the video, even though the video was pitch black. yuri could hear how the holder twitch on the camera, like they were wondering how to make the camera see the children.

and vitya? he rang a bell--

oh, viktor nikiforov.

"...hmm, how do i make them visible to the camera-- oh, here!" there was a feminine voice nearer the camera, maybe she was the one holding the gadget. when the lens finally grew accustomed to its surroundings, yuri saw literally five children running around with gardening tools in their hands.... one of them was yuri himself.

"yuratchka look out! there's a flower underneath you!" said christophe, who looked about 7 years old in the video. "don't step on the flower please!"

"i do what i wantt!!" yuri felt funny after he heard what he told the younger chris. in the video, he was as young as three and he already wanted people to back off of his business. "you can't tell me what to do, guacamole!!"

"hey!! it's giacometti!!" chris retorted while holding a small shovel, its tip pointed at yuri. "it's not guacamole! you make my name sound like a food!"

"having a name close to a food is the best thing, chris!" jean-jacques, who looked a little like 5, interrupted while he was digging a small hole with his little shovel. viktor, who looked like 7, was laughing in the background while chasing an another 7-year old georgi with an earthworm on his hand, saying something like, "georgiiii, the worm is going to eat you up!!!" and georgi running for dear life, screaming and almost crying.

the woman holding the camera was laughing so hard, yet her laugh was so adorable. yuri watched with a small smile, finally remembering that time where the five of them went gardening, with a help of a woman older than them.

"alright, boys. that's enough. you are all dirty now." the woman called out, immediately making the five children stop their work. "now, come inside, and i'll give you all a bath."

"i'm gonna go take a bath first!!" five-year old yuri exclaimed and dropped his gardening tool, running as fast as his little legs could back inside the house.

"ha!? no fair!!" viktor yelled and ran after yuri. "yuratchka!!! you spend way too much time in the bath! let's bath together!!"

and on the background, yuri yelled, "not a chance, dog-liker!!! i'm taking a bath first!!!"

yuri's smile got a little bigger, who knew these recorded memories were still here after years of its disappearance?

***

this is edited, but still not fully edited. whenever i have more time, i will fix their ages and such, thank you for your kind consideration.