☮️6☮️

You- Just letting you know I hate you all :))

Johnson- Nah

Gilinsky- Idc hoe✋🏽

Nate- K so?

Sam- Lol kk ur loss

You- This is why I hate y'all, why you gotta be assholes?

Nate- Bc ur a bitch lol

You- What happened to our friendships?

Nate- You started dating Derek, that's what happened. Listen all you gotta do is dump his petty ass and we're all good👍🏼

Sam- Ya lil hoe, why you gotta be with Derek when you have daddy?

You- Derek is my daddy😉🙂

Gilinsky- Nah you a little traitor

Nate- He ain't worth your time, he's gonna screw YOU over

You- Nate.......you screwed him over🤔

Sam- K and?

Johnson- I'm still your friend Y/N but why you choosing his side?

You- I ain't choosing sides, why can't we all be friends?

Sam- Cos Derek's a bitch.

Nate- He's petty

Gilinsky- He screws people over

Johnson- I have to be on the ogoc side😬

You- Whatever, idc y'all can hate on me all you want. Derek is my boyfriend and if you can't accept that then this is the end of our friendships I guess. I ain't choosing sides I love all you little hoes equally, but y'all are the petty ones. I'm tryna spread love, not hate. It's pretty fucked up that y'all are hating on me. I've been with all of you through thick and thin. When you fuckboys were at your hardest times I was always there by your side supporting you even if your decision wasn't right. I may not be making the "right decision" in your guys' eyes but I love Derek and if you can't accept that then you guys are the petty ones, y'all are the fake friends. It's just fucked up yanno?

Nate-......

Sam- I mean

Gilinsky- What's the call Nate?

You- So y'all are only hating on me bc of Nate?

Nate- Y/N do you not understand you were my fucking BEST FRIEND! I fucking told you everything. Yes in the end Derek and I both screwed each other over and I can admit that now. But you kept your fucking relationship with him a secret from me for THREE FUCKING MONTHS! Do you not know how hard and heartbreaking it was for me to find out over social media? And not from my best friend?? You're my baby, the little sister I never had, the best friend everyone wishes they had. I'm fucking jealous of Derek! He's taking you away from me, you're always spending more time with him and forgot that I fucking exist! Reality check, I was there for you before he was. I will always be here for you.

You- Nathan....I'm so sorry. I didn't know you felt that way. Why didn't you tell me sooner?

Nate- Maybe because you're always with Derek

You- You're right, and I'm sorry. Y'all were always there for me before anyone else. I guess the only thing I saw was you guys hating on me bc I was with Derek. In reality I was the one acting like a bitch completely forgetting that y'all are my family and will always be here for me. I'm sorry if I made you feel like shit. I'm sorry I was stupid and didn't realize I was forgetting my actual family. I love all of you little turds, forever💙 I promise things will change from this day on

Sam- Starting with you breaking up with Derek bc you finally realize daddy is right here ;)

You-Lol nice try Sammy

Nate- I love you Y/N. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I'm going to accept the fact that you're dating Derek and I'll try my hardest to be nice to him. But if you start fading away again imma have someone put you in check again.

Gilinsky- Cool cool, wanna hang out now?

You- Nate you don't have to like Derek, or be nice to him. Actually if he's ever around just be a little nice. But I love you all. I'm on my way, we can go to the mall :))

Nate- No

Sam- No

Johnson- Yes!! I need new clothes anyways😃

Gilinsky- I'm down.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Makes me sad that Derek and Nate aren't friends :((