Dancing In The Kitchen

Heya guys! So I've decided to do a cute sorta chapter to resemble the strength and love between Harper and our boy Em...so on the media I've put together a small collage of Harper and Em dancing...please enjoy!

Harper's POV

🎧Thong Song...Sisqó🎧

It was about seven o'clock at night. I walked out of my bedroom, one of Marshall's hoodies around my torso and a pair of jeans around my thighs. I tied my blonde hair into a pony tail behind my head and grabbed a small jar from the side.

The jar had a note attached to it reading 'SAVINGS'. The note was tea stained and scruffy. Inside the jar was afew dollars and some cents. When Marshall and I had moved in together we dedicated this jar for savings to move out of this place. Every time we earned a rise or a Christmas bonus, we would put it in the jar.

But at rough times when neither of us had any money to spare, it would end up as shopping money.

I took money from the jar and locked up our trailer park home. It didn't take long to walk to town. I bought some bread, eggs and other food that we needed. I walked home and into our place. I set down the bag and put the change back in the jar.

I went into the kitchen and turned the radio up. I started to cook dinner and swayed along with the beat. I rocked my hips and sang loudly-and terribly-turning the radio up louder.

"She had dumps like a truck truck truck! Thighs like what what what! All night long! Let me see that thong!" I sang loudly, dancing around the kitchen in a manner that would make me an internet sensation.

I felt his hands wrap around my waist and press against my back. "I like it when the beat goes da na da na! Baby make your booty go da na da na! Girl, I know you wanna show da na da na! That thong thong thong thong thong!"

I screamed and punched Marshall's chest, my mind not registering that it was my boyfriend.

"It's me!" He laughed holding my wrists. "Seems you were having fun without me, huh?"

"Oh shut up." I said, feeling my cheeks burn with embarrassment.

"Cmon, babe, lets see those moves again. I ain't ever seen you move like that."

"Marshall!"

"I'm just teasing. But you're gonna be jealous." He smirked softly.

"What? Why?"

"My moves are better than yours." And with that he began to rotate his hips around and grinded the air.

I laughed, "My Jesus! Stop! You're embarrassing yourself!"

"Oh shut up and dance with me."

Marshall grabbed my hands and pulled me to his chest, one hand falling to my waist and the other staying in my own. He swayed with me in an idiotic manner that only we found funny. He smiled and twirled me under his arm and began to freestyle with the beat of the song. I giggled as we danced. I smiled and listened to his freestyle until I heard the ping of the microwave.