Chapter 11~Destroy

(Y/N) POV

When I finally talked to Ink about my love life, I felt like something lifted away from me I felt free. I felt a bit more confident in finding a lover now, It was just like any other day. It's been a few days after I've talked to Ink about my love life he was the only one who really knows it. My sister was out with training like always, I had nothing to do really. I was too lazy to go into any AU's today so I stayed home to take a nap. After my short nap, I wanted to take a walk to Grillby's. I was out walking to the street going to Grillby's, then all of a sudden a portal opened in my universe, someone came out it looks like an error version of Sans. "S-Sans?" I mumbled. "Hey it's kinda rude to think that i'm someone else." I stared at him. "What a wonderful universe...to DESTROY!" then all of a sudden blue strings wrapped around me. I was really scared and confused on what was going on.

"What?! Let me go! Why are you here?!" I struggled but the strings became tighter on me. I watched him destroy my universe, "Why are you doing this?!" he started to laugh. "I'm the one that's suppose to destroy the AU's! Now your universe here, doesn't make sense at all! That's why i'm destroying it." I was tearing up. "Then why are you not killing me?!" he looked at me. "I can't kill anything that I want alive." I kept struggling. "Why do you want me alive?!" I saw my soul appear in front of me then wrapped around with the strings. "Because you're a threat!" I was shocked. "Why am I a threat? Is it why I'm different than the other AU's. I'm literally the same as Classic Sans! The same powers as him!" he chuckled. "You look so cute when you're all tied up." I blushed a bit. "Do you even know me?!" he shook his head. "I know one thing though, and it's to destroy this universe for good!" he smiled at me. Then Ink came inside my universe trying to save me, but he also had to fight Error.

Ink POV

I entered (Y/N) universe since Error was trying to destroy it, I can't let Error destroy this world or her but it was going to be difficult. I could see her world getting destroyed bit by bit, If I tried to save (Y/N) then her whole universe will be destroyed but if I save her universe then Error will kill her. I had to make a choice but I needed to do both, "Just let me give her a happy ending?" Error said. "That's not how it works!" then he summon his gaster blasters. "Welp, I tried to be friendly." I was able to break (Y/N) free from the strings, then charged to Error. If I only came here sooner this wouldn't had happened, but it was already too late. Error was able to take (Y/N) away to somewhere and her universe was gone forever. If I only came here sooner than she would've been fine. It was all my fault...

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Apologies for Short Chapter! (╯ಊ╰)