☮️7☮️

Sam- Does Y/N know?

Johnson- Probably not dude, but you better tell her soon

Gilinsky- Yeah she's going to find out, it's better if you tell her before anyone or anything else tells her

Nate- Idk I'm sure she probably already knows, you should probably text her right now

Sam- Do you think she'll hate me?

You- What do you have to tell me Samuel? What could you possibly do that'll make me hate you?

Johnson- Ohhh shit, wrong chat, nice job Sammy boy

Nate- 💀😅

You- Is anybody going to tell me what the hell is going on?

Gilinsky- Go on Sam, tell her ;))

Sam- Ok well....

You- Does it have anything to do with this👇🏽

Sam- I was going to tell you, I just didn't know how

You- I'm not mad I actually don't care at all :)) I'm going to bed tho, goodnight, Nate, & Jacks

Gilinsky- Hmmm I think she's mad?

Johnson- Hmmm no shit Sherlock👆🏽🤔

Nate- Wait, are you really going to bed? It's only 4:37??

Sam- Shes being sarcastic ya dumb fucks. OF COURSE SHES MAD!

You- You're not dumb Nate, I actually am going to sleep, I woke up at 3:00 am, and it's 7 here. Gilinsky, I can assure you I'm not mad :))

Sam- Aren't you going to talk to me??

Gilinsky- Maybe she's sleeping 🤔

You- I'm not sleeping yet jack :)).

Sam- So now you're ignoring me?

You- Actually I haven't ate since I woke up, imma go get food. I'll text you guys later

Nate- If only I was in New York with you

Johnson- I'm starving too

Gilinsky- Ya go eat baby, don't starve yourself

Sam- Look Y/N I was going to tell you, I just didn't know how. I don't see why you're so fucking upset tho. We weren't dating, I mean we were but remember we both called it off bc you went to New York?? We hardly talk anyways, stop getting so damn petty. It's fucking annoying. Just tell me now do you hate me? Do you want me to leave you alone? What the fuck do you want?

You- You're not even worth my time anymore Samuel

Sam- Wait you're not going to say anything? Don't you dare fucking leave without explaining yourself.

You- You want me to explain myself? Fine, I'm mad bc you keep saying WE called it off, I didn't call it off you did. You said you didn't want to do long distance. I'm only gone for 7 months you called it off my third month in New York. You couldn't have waited 4 more months? And you probably think I'm stupid, but I'm not, I've seen both your snapchats & I see you two coming here all the time. That's something you wouldn't do for me.  I'm not really angry I'm sad and disappointed, you were my first for everything. We were together for 5 years and you just called it off. Do you not know how broken you left me? But I get it staying with someone like me isn't worth your time. Sorry for wasting 5 years of your life. Just know I'll never hate you, it would be impossible for me to even try. I'm always going to love you Sam.

Sam- Y/N I'm so fucking sorry....why didn't you tell me how you felt sooner? If I could I would go back and change all of this

You- Save it Samuel. I don't want to waste your time.

Sam- I love you

You left the chat

Nate- What are you going to do Sammy

Gilinsky- Dude, your life sucks atm

Johnson- Sam whatever you do don't hurt her anymore than she already is. She's been dealing with this for a few weeks, since you guys broke up actually. She almost got fired bc she was so heartbroken.

Nate- Yeah trust me she feels alone. I mean she did leave for a job but y'all probably thinks she's out there partying and having fun. She actually sits in her room crying sometimes bc she feels lonely and you were her favorite person to talk to when she had a rough day at work Sam.

Sam- Why didn't any of you dumb fucks tell me? I fucking love her and with y'all telling me all this I feel like shit. She's my everything. It pisses me off, wtf if you guys knew how come you didn't tell me, I would've changed everything.

Johnson- She told us to not tell you because she didn't want to ruin your happiness

Gilinsky- How come she never texted me or told me any of this?

Nate- Maybe bc you're a dick to her 73% of the time, and you actually don't care, you just wanna hear the drama, and bc you're always with Madison, and bc she doesn't wanna bother you.

Gilinsky- I'm not a dick to her, and no I don't wanna just hear the drama, I actually do care about her, that's my baby.

Sam- Back off Jack.

Gilinsky- As of 2 months ago I'm pretty sure she's single ;)) any guy over in New York would defiantly smash her if she wasn't still caught up on you

Sam- Fuck you Jack. You lay a finger on her you're dead. She's all mine, and imma get her back. She's my world.

Nate- Better act fast Sammy. Lots of guys are probably watching her walk down the street.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Should the next chapter just be Sam and Y/N?