|0.18|

"Are you fucking serious Kashari!"Calvin slammed his vast hand against the dining room table. His spine rattling voice caved into our ears causing us to jump in fright. Silence had crammed the room at every corner, the only thing that could be heard was the escalated breaths of Calvin. "You've been having sex! With who?!"He came down on her once again.

I watched as Kashari seemed to shrink under the powerful voice her father possessed. "I-I'm sorry okay."She looked up at her father apologizing.

To late for that.

"Sorry! Thats the only fucking thing you could say?! Kashari answer my damn question, who in the hell are you having sex with?!"

I know once Calvin finds out that Kashari has been secretly seeing Darod again, he's gonna have more than a fit. Calvin and Darod are acquainted with each other already due to him catching Darod in his and April's bed with Kashari. That right there should have proved that Kashari wasn't an innocent little girl anymore. Kashari had to come up with this crazy excuse causing April to side with her. Once she had gullible ole' April on her side she was now safe from Calvin's rath.

"It doesn't even matter, I'm not keeping it."Kashari tried to maneuver around the question which lead her to an unsuccessful stop.

April had now rised from her seat. "What the hell did you just say?" April looked appalled by what just spewed out of Kashari's mouth.

Kashari sighed looking at her hands before repeating what she just said. "It doesn't even matter, I'm not keeping it."Her low voice seemed to fade towards the end. I don't know which part of that statement was worse. The fact that she had just gave Calvin attitude, or the fact that she just insinuated that she is dumping that baby who didn't ask to be created. Either way, she was now going to receive heat from both parents.

"You're keeping that damn baby! You want to open your legs up and act grown, then be grown and own up to your mistakes and bare your responsibilities!"April had a point. Kashari always seemed to have a way to weave out of her responsibilities. Maybe this was the only way she'll learn to step up and take care of your responsibilities.

Kashari head jerked up looking at her mother then averting her eyes to her father. "But Dad!"She tried to have Calvin be her voice of reasoning, he simply shook his head no implying that he was not about to side with her. "I don't want to keep it! I'm not ready for no damn child! What about track, what about college?! How can I do all those things with a baby?!"Her voice had now went from a timid and scared tone to a blaring and upset tone. I guess she thought everything was gonna be as easy as everything else in her life. She thought wrong!

"And that just proves that you're having sex way to early, Kashari!"April argued. "Who is going to pay for the expenses of an abortion?! I'll be damned if me and Calvin put a penny towards that!"

"I'll have Darod pay for it!"She had now slipped up and let the cat out of the bag. Calvin head had now raised from his hands as he gave Kashari a deadly look.

"Did you just say Darod?! You've been having sex with Darod?!"His voice held the bass of three angry men. He now towered over her petite frame causing her to look away instantly. "You've been messing around with someone five years older tham you and now you're fucking pregnant! Kashari you're a damn disgrace."Everything seemed to happen in a blur. Calvin's hand moved swiftly across Kashari's face causing the impact to be twice as loud and painful. Kashari now sat on the couch, her hand plastered on her right cheek sobbing at the pain of her father's physical impact.

I watched as Calvin grabbed his keys off of the counter near the door and walk out, slamming the door behind him, causing a family portrait of the three of them to crash down to the floor.