My Thug Friend

"Oh ok I got y'all " I heard Isaiah's mom yell. We both hopped out of his bed. I got all my stuff off the floor while he was talking to his mom.

"Mom she has no where else to go and she is pregnant" he tried to explain.

"Well neither do you" she said walking away.

"What are you talking about the baby ain't even mine" he said. She shook her head.

"Get dressed you still have an appointment" he said walking out the room. I didn't get put out because I'm pregnant. My daddy is in jail for beating the man who rapped me. My momma is on life support from the same man hitting her with a car.

"Whatever we have a doctor appointment. Emily! Lets go" I heard him yell. I walked downstairs and saw him by the door. I walked outside and got in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well your due any minute now so be careful" my doctor said. I nodded and we left. We got back in the car and went to the nearest baby store. We bought a bunch of baby stuff for my baby. As soon as we walked in the house my water broke. He rushed me to the hospital and I gave birth to a pretty baby girl. I named her Ella Mathews. When we got home Isaiah was attached to her.