Chapter twenty-nine: The real truth about Daniel

I hope you like this chapter; it took me a while to figure out what to do with this one love you guys; please like, share, and vote. Credit to Medicine helped me develop the baby's name, check out her story, and follow her. Anyways enjoy the picture of Daniel above.

(Raven's P.O.V)

I was now nine months pregnant, and we had finally figured out a boy's name for our baby boy. Which was Nathen Iron Jones, which I fell in love with when Micheala told me? For the most part, our baby is healthy, and nothing is wrong with him.

I was happy that I would finally meet my son in person. I suddenly had a craving for pizza which we had leftovers from last night. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed the pizza box. I opened the box then grabbed two slices out of the box. I then put them in the microwave to warm up.

When they were done cooking, I grabbed the hot food and put the plate down on the counter. Suddenly, I heard a noise coming from the dining room. "Jake is that you," I asked. There was no response to my question.

I walked to the dining room and saw a glimpse of my poor excuse of a father, free from the basement. At this point, I was pissed.

"Daniel, get the fuck out of my house now," I said, pissed as hell.

"You think I was going to give up that easily. I don't think that's going to happen. What I want is that baby of yours. You see, your son is a cross between a werewolf, a vampire, and an element warlock. So you think I am going to let you keep it, "Daniel laughed at me.

"First of all, Daniel, you are not going to lay a hand on his head. Second, he is not it; he is a baby, my baby, not yours or anyone else's baby except Jake's, "I said, as my eyes turned ice blue and fangs appeared.

"Bring it, Raven, unless you are scared of me," Daniel said, trying to upset me.

"Daniel get the hell out of my house before I kick your ass out of it for you," I said with venom in my voice.

Just then, Daniel lunged at me. I just looked at him and blocked it. Suddenly, I heard Jake wake up, and he came downstairs super fast. "Daniel gets the fuck away from my wife and unborn son in her stomach," Jake said with his fangs coming out.

"I think it's time for me to show you my true form," Daniel said, standing up.

All of a sudden, Daniel started to float in mid-air. I looked at his body, which was reforming. Every little physical thing about him began to change. He grew demon wings, horns like the devil himself, his hair turned completely white. His skin got paler, his body got taller, almost like a giant, and his eyes changed to a dark blood red. "This is my proper form, Raven. Which means that I am immortal, "Daniel said with an evil laugh.

I looked at him with my magic running through my veins. "Baby, you can't fight him with our son in your belly; you could hurt him," Jake said, stepping in front of me.

"Baby, I am not leaving you here to fight him alone because he could kill you, and if he does, then I will only regret leaving you here to fight him alone," I said in a serious tone while looking into those lovely blue eyes that I loved.

"Sweetheart, I will be fine. You have only seen me not use my full power. I have been holding back this whole time. Now get the kids and run in the woods. I love you forever and always. Tell the kids I love them also, "Jake said, getting protective of the kids and me.

At that moment, I left with my two teenagers and my five-year-old.

(Jake P.O.V)

"Aww, how sweet, too bad that will be the last time you see her because I am going to kill you then my daughter and grandchildren," Daniel said, his face cocky.

I was waiting for him to make a move. Just then, he threw a dark magic ball at me. I blocked it with my shield. Daniel didn't know that I was one of the rarest vampires with many powers. "Is that all you got because I thought I was fighting a demon," I said, trying to show him who his boss was.

I could see Daniel getting angry at what I said to him. Daniel lunged at me, trying to grab me. I unleashed my full power on him. At this point, I was beyond pissed. I slammed him down on the ground hard. He coughed up blood but laughed as I held him by his neck. "What are you going to do to me? Kill me; I dare you because it will only make you like me, a killer."Because the truth is I was the one that killed your parents. I just controlled Willow, "Daniel said, still laughing.

I looked at Daniel dead in his eyes and realized what I was about to do. "No, I will not kill your pathetic ass because that would mean you would be getting off easy for what you have done to me, my kids, wife, and my parents and I am not going to do that," I said with venom and rage in my voice.

I decided to grab him and throw the bastard downstairs and grabbed the ropes soaked in holy water, and a magic neutralizer, then tied it around his wrist, chest, and legs. I could tell he was getting weaker by it, so to make sure he wasn't going to move, I injected the liquid from the ropes into his veins. "I think I won this time, Daniel. I hope you don't sleep well tonight because that stuff I put in you will be painful. Nighty night bastard, "I said, walking back upstairs to hear a scream from the woods.