Chapter 33

Ceaser had never given himself completely to anyone. He always had an ounce of control left within him no matter what situation he was in including the night at his parents' place with Jules where he had stopped himself before it was too late. But tonight, Ceaser lost that final ounce of control he always reserved. He let himself let go completely as he put everything into the kiss he shared with her.

Jules was giving just as much as she was getting. She pulled away for air but Ceaser wasn't willing to stop as he attacked her neck and she held his head in place. Next thing she knew, Ceaser pulled her skirt high and lifted her against him and she willingly wrapped her legs around him as her heels dug into his back just at the same time hers hit the nearest wall and they were back at it again, like hormonal teenagers except for nothing about it screamed teenager because Ceaser was nothing but a man. All man. A man who knew his way around her body where each kiss made her knees weak, every lick made her tingle with desire and every bite made her quiver in his arms. If she weren't in his arms, she would be falling to the floor.

One last kiss.
Jules told herself as she reduced the pace of the kiss and sighed into his mouth which escaped as a moan.

Ceaser bit her lower lip and she almost let herself give in but she had to leave.

"Ceaser?" Jules said as she turned her head away from his to stop the kissing that was messing with her head.

"Hmm," Ceaser replied into her ear which sent shivers through her.

"I have to go." She said

Ceaser groaned as his head fell on her shoulder. They stayed there for a moment as Jules played with his hair and grazed her thigh as he tried to get himself under control.

Tried being the operative word.

Ceaser pulled back to look at her. Jules looked right into his eyes.
"You are something else, Jules." Jules couldn't help but smile because that was the same way she felt about him. "I don't want to let you go."

"You have to." She said, "I have to get back to Ivy."

They both knew Ivy was safe with her friends and she could leave Ivy with them for a night because they would take care of her but neither of them said anything about that.

Ceaser let Jules slide down between his body and the wall as she untangled her legs from behind him. When she had her feet on the ground, Ceaser slid down her body keeping his eyes on her the entire time. He placed a kiss on her thigh before he pulled her skirt down and Jules felt the heat rise from the spot he kissed to the nearest location and she clenched her hand.

"You are so sexy." Ceaser rose from the ground "But you look even more so now that you're all ravished up by me." He placed a quick kiss on her lips as Jules fought the urge to pull him back for a long one. She closed her eyes to calm herself as Ceaser just watched her.

She looked painfully beautiful.

Jules' hand slide down to his chest as she opened her eyes, she sighed.
She didn't want to leave but she had to because if she stayed, she knew what would happen and she didn't want that, just yet.

Jules pushed Ceaser away reluctantly. She went back to the kitchen to get her things as Ceaser joined her.

He walked her to her car and placed a kiss on her forehead.
"I wish you didn't have to go." He whispered with a sigh at the end "Text me when you get there."

Jules nodded as she just stared at him. She got into her car a moment later as Ceaser watched her the entire time. She drove off looking at the rear-view mirror for no reason.

Or rather a very important one.

Jules had a smile on her face when she arrived at Andy's and Sofi's and it wasn't hard to miss.

She sent a quick text to Ceaser.

'Safe.'

'Good.'
Ceaser's reply came with a kiss emoji.

She blushed and was hounded by her friends the second they caught her and soon, they were in on it and they were happy she took a leap.

Ceaser on the other hand couldn't do anything about his situation. He had taken a shower then tried to go back to work but he couldn't. So, he turned the TV on and searched for it, their movie. He slept off on the sofa, somewhere between the beginning and the end.

Need we talk about who haunted his dreams?

Jules still wasn't able to go to her place even after the news last night, there were still a few cameras lurking in the corners of her street. Andy and Sofi got the things she needed and she hid out in their place.

She knew they secretly not so secretly loved the arrangement because of Ivy obviously.

That afternoon, Jules got a call from Selene who invited her for lunch as they needed to discuss something important with her. Jules had wondered what it could be but gave up trying.

The following day, Jules had arrived at the Thompsons' right on time and when they were about to have lunch, Jules had found out from them that Ceaser wasn't coming because he had a lot of work to catch up on. After lunch, they were seated outside near the pool.

"Jules..." Selene began "Eric and I invited you here because we know what's been going on."

Jules felt her face redden.
Ceaser.

"The media can be very cruel about things." Eric said with Ivy in his arms

Media. Oh.

"I went through the same thing when I was younger." Selene said, "They made a mess of our relationship and I know how stressful and tiring it can be and it doesn't get better."

And Ceaser it seemed.

"Selene and I were wondering if you'd like to come on vacation with us." Eric said

What?

"We know you wouldn't want to leave work because Ceaser mentioned you weren't one to do that but with the media, we figured it was worth a try. When you get back, it'll all be water under the bridge."

A vacation with the Thompsons. Was Ceaser going?

"Is Ceaser...?"

"That depends on you." Eric said

Jules' frowned. She didn't know what he meant.

"Ceaser will be joining us if you are." Eric smiled "He can't keep away from you much longer, just like his father."

Jules watched as Selene smiled at Eric.

Did she want this? Take time off work and just relax. Spend more time with Ivy and Ceaser.

Jules hadn't taken time off when her parents passed. She had only taken enough time to plan the funeral and had gone straight back to work after. The only time she had cried was when she got the news and after she couldn't because she knew once she started, she wouldn't be able to stop. So, she went right back to work after the funeral and went to visit them any time she got to speak to them and drop off their favourite flowers.

"I'll be happy to join you." Jules said before she could stop herself.