{14} Restraining Order

We had gotten a restraining order from Jackson's father who was an "esquire". We were required to stay a certain amount away from him after the things us 'three' had done to him. Scott and Stiles tried to persuade them that wasn't involved just a passer-by but the sheriff wouldn't believe it from last time when we broke out Isaac.

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically." Great what if my father hears about this? Oh well, at least I wasn't arrested, right? I also hate the fact that one the conditions are that we cannot harass him 'psychologically' I mean that's stupid, right? What if I want to threaten him because he ruined my clean record? Now people are going to think I'm some creepy ass murderer that comes for boys who are naked. I mean that isn't exactly wrong if I think about it. Well, they do have to be good looking.

"What about school?" Stiles says interrupting my thoughts of shirtless men.

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50 - foot distance." What if we are forced to sit next to each other? How about then sheriff?

"Bu - okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there are only two stalls available, and they're only right next to each other?" His father gives him a look before Stiles speaks up again

"I'll just hold it."

"Do I need to remind you how lucky we are that they're not pressing charges?"

"Well Sheriff Stilinski I wasn't involved in this what-so-ever, in fact, I was going for a run, and I had seen them and checked what they were doing next to a police van, but they wouldn't explain." Alright, I'm just trying to save my ass here, but I shouldn't have been dragged into this.

"That is not what Jackson told us, in fact, you were in the van with him as well" Damn you, Jackson.

"Oh, come on, it was just a joke.

"It was a joke?" His tone got harsh as he has said this.

"Yes, I didn't think it would be taken this seriously. Dad, humour's very subjective, okay? I mean, we're talking, like, multiple levels of interpretation here." There aren't many levels of analysis there is one, and that is that you guys kidnapped someone and to have me abide with it.

"Uh - huh."

"Uh - huh."

"Okay, well, how exactly am I supposed to interpret the stolen prison transport van, huh?"

"We filled the tank!" Stiles exclaims like that will reverse the crime we just committed. We continued on this for a while until our parents came as we all walked out my father was there with Scott's furious mother.

"Move! It's not just this. Although, a restraining order is a new low that I didn't think that you would reach quite this soon. It's everything on top of it. The utterly bizarre behaviour, the late nights coming home, having to beg Mr Harris for you to make up that chemistry test that you missed." My father and I look at her before my dad starts scolding me.

"Amelia I am very disappointed in you, we will talk about this and the consequences at home and don't think this will go away lightly" I nod moving away from Scott and his mother. I mouth an 'I'm sorry to him as I passed and he just nods his head and my dad and I leave the building. We pass Jackson on our way out, and I kept my head up trying not to look at him, and I succeeded. We get in the car, and I'm just waiting for my father to say something. After a few minutes, he decides to speak up.