capítulo número seis: el accidente

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2016 Luna Black

~*~

"Seriously?" I glared at the screen, "Girl, that is Bruce Venture! I'm gonna need you to make your O-face a little more believable because he's eating you like you're the fountain of youth." I shook my head, sighing, "You're a terrible actress. I give your performance a 3/10; you ruined my man's video."

I pulled my hand from inside my panties and sighed. I had been thinking about Luca the entire weekend and it was torturing the hell out of me. Every time I got horny, I automatically thought of all the nasty things I wanted my boss to do to me and the things I wanted to do to him.

It was Monday, so, I had to go and clean up the mess Luca did over the weekend and I was sort of looking forward to it. I didn't know if I would see him, but I was kind of excited to see if he was trying to help me out by cleaning or if he was just going to ruin my life.

If I was being honest, I was going to quit the moment I realised he was a pig, but when I realised that he was a sexy pig, I thought I could tough it out a little longer. I mean, who knows, maybe I can change his dirty ways and make him do the dirty to me!

He was so damn attractive that all my fantasies during the freaking weekend consisted of him. It was almost scary how many times this weekend I'd picture licking his abs and choking on his massive thing.

Necesitas ayuda, Daniela.

"No, no," I bit my bottom lip, groaning at my computer, "come on! The video is almost done!" I watched the evil little circle moving around like a snake, just taunting me as the freaking thing buffered.

I glanced down at the internet connection and sighed. I was stealing Wi-Fi to watch my man doing his thing and now I wouldn't be able tickle my skittle. Whoever was letting me steal their Wi-Fi needed an upgrade asap; they had a shitty connection.

Pursing my lips and cursing under my breath, I kicked the cover off my legs and walked over to the bathroom to clean up. After I took a quick shower and got dressed to go clean up Luca's apartment, I walked out to grab a quick snack.

Toby sat in front of my door, looking up at me with sparkling green eyes. He licked his paw gently, looking up at me with an almost judgemental look in his eyes and then meowed.

"Don't give me that look," I glared at him, locking the door behind me.

"Meow."

I shook my head, sighing. "No, Toby, stop judging me! I wasn't doing anything." He walked over to me, rubbing his furry little head against my leg and I grinned, scratching his head gently. "You know I have to lock you out because you're a creepy little perv that likes to watch."

He purred loudly, closing his eyes as he rubbed his face against my hands.

"Well, if you were a little bigger and a man, I wouldn't mind, but I'm just not that into you." My stomach grumbled a bit and I jabbed my head in the direction of the kitchen. "Come on, let's get something to eat before I go and keep fantasising about my boss."

"Meow," He responded, following me into the kitchen.

I nodded, pulling out a box of his food and placed it in his bowl. I added water to his bowl and he quickly dashed to eat his food. "That's exactly how I wish I could pounce him, Toby. I'm telling you, he's just fine as hell."

I watched him as I ate a granola bar and grinned as his tail wagged back and forth when he stuffed his little whiskers into his food. He was so freaking adorable, I don't know what I'd do if he left me now.