10

"isn't ironic how we ignore those
who adores us, adores those who
ignores us, hurt those who love
us and love those who hurt us?"

chaeryeong

i woke up with a pain in my head, my felt quite heavy. i slowly opened my eyes and tried to get up at the same time.

"what am i doing here?", i mumbled and looked around, it looks familiar though.

"how's her condition?", i heard a familiar voice.

"she is doing fine at the moment, she just need to rest and avoid stressing.", another voice said.

then it hit me.

jimin...

i get off the bed and stormed out the room, but i got stopped when a body popped in front of me, causing me to bumped against that someone.

"aww...", i mumbled while i touched my head.

"yah, eodiga [ where are you going? ]", i looked up and it was none other than my brother, namjoon.

"yㅡyou should go back and rest.", his voice sounded cold and angry.

i looked at him in range and tried to walk away but he kept hindering me.

"let me go!", i shouted at him, not thinking what i just did, which left him in shock. i took the chance and walked away.

taehyung

i went to buy some food for chaeryeong but when i got back, she was nowhere to be seen.

"where did she go?", i questioned myself.

i grabbed my phone and dialled her number, walking out the room to find her, she must be close but the school is quite big.

"hello? chaeryeong, where are you?", i said as soon as her phone was picked up.

but she isn't saying anything.

"chaeryeong?", i said again.

"ttaehyung... hurry", i heard her soft voice but the call was ended.

December 3, 2016