Chapter 20. Angels

Ever since I was born I had  always been told by others to keep me being an Angel a secret. And i told others to keep it a secret, too. I was never allowed to tell. But keeping it a secret is like lying too, so I stayed somewhere in the middle of both. I never thought I would ever get to the point of kill, or tell. (Ha, get it. 😜) but apparently, I did. And I almost got my own best freind, beheaded. I wiped a tear away, and got up. The whole night had passed, and I had been paranoid the whole night. I figured I should go at least 'try' to sort it out. I changed out of my originally dark blue,  angel bloodstained jeans. To a clean pair of khakis. And my pink shirt with the worss, 'guess what, I don't care..'   written on the chest section of the shirt. To a new shirt.. Well rather hoodie. It was blueish-green and said 'Abercrombie' on the front. I slipped them both on, and could care less about my hair. So I just fiercely brushed it, and called it good. As I was going out of the house, a hand landed on my shoulder, I turned around. As I did, I became face-to-face with my older brother. "Where do think your going?" He asked, in his normal gruff voice. "Uh, well i thought I was going for a fly.. Is that illegal at this hour?" I gave him a look. He rolled his eyes. "Uh, basically.. Yes. I cannot risk anyone seeing you. What about that bill guy? I thought you told me that he found you out in front of that Dipper person.. He's immortal, so He doesn't sleep.. And is probably wandering-" "yes, yes... Shut your yaps.. I know. But he's usually spying on stupid peeps, like Mcgucket. I'm fine." I crossed my arms. "You know I'm a cloud flier.. I wouldn't be where anyone would find me.. Its almost like I'm not your sister... Your a ground flier, and Beks is a treetop flier. I'm fine.. I'm 17.. Its not like I'm meeting anyone." I looked to the door. He leaned into me and sighed. "Fine. Be back.. 2 hours. If not then, I'll track you down." he pointed a long finger in my face. I backed up. "Ok. See ya." I rushed out the door. I saw him watching me in the stained glass window. I rolled my eyes, in the moonlit air. I looked up to the crescent moon, and smiled softly. I felt my long, silky white wings unfold off my shoulderblades, where they were rooted. I jumped up, and my wings took over. A joyful sensation came over me, filling me to the brim with happiness, which made me laugh happily from the sensation. I flipped, and turned in the crisp night air. Finally I got tired. I let my wings take all my weight. As I flew, on my back. I looked up to the moon. It looked close enough to touch. I reached out. All I felt was the cool air whooshing past it. I saw the big dipper, and a shooting star. I smiled to my self. "Both sky appearances.. Lucky ducks." I whispered. It was so calm in the air. "*Yawn*" I Knew I could just let myself fall asleep if I liked, my wings would keep me up.  but I would like to not pass the mystery shack. I decided that I should probably look down, so I could dive to it. I saw it down at least a Mile more. I shrugged and dove for the heck of it. I falcon dived, just like my big sister showed me. "Yes, I did crash into stuff, in the learning process.. But now I've nailed it, I'm even better than beka, and even Jacob. And the youngers were still in the learning process. The ground was getting closer. I pulled my wings back in, and backflipped for fun, I landed on my knee, and hand. After brushing off the pine needles, submerged in my khakis. I got up, and scurried to the porch. I saw a black figure, walking around. I rose an eyebrow. It looked directly at me, I turned invisible just in time. It scampered toward me. I figured I'd have a little fun. I sent off a call. Of like a hawk.. I could make it with my vocal chords. Its bloodshot eyes looked shocked. It squeaked a little, and scampered away, on all fours. 'Typical.' I said and walked upload to the entryway of the M.S (mystery shack) it was locked up. "No, duh.. Thanks Sherlock.." I hit my forehead with my Palm. I walked around the side of it. Dippers and mabel's window was on this side. It was only the triangle one of course. I couldn't possibly get through it, even with my wings folded up against my back. I decided to climb up to it, and knock on the window for someone to open the door. 'I swear, I come here more than I go to my own house..' I mumbled  I climbed up the wall with the window. Once I got to it, with a splinter or two, I knocked. I heard sheets folding from the inside. I cupped My hands around eye range, and peeked in, seeing dipper staring at me.. Kinda creepily. I nervously smiled. 'Uh, oh.. Is bipper back? Oh dip.." he blinked, and his smile turned normal. I suddenly felt a weight get taken from my shoulders. He walked over, unmatched the locks, and opened it, stepping to the side. "Thanks. It was getting cold out." I said. He shrugged. "Gravity falls nights.. Nothing much to say." He said, sitting back on his bed. The usual small bags under his eyes were now purple. I put a hand on his shoulder. "Dipper, are you ok? Didn't you sleep?" I jabbed a finger in mabel's direction. He looked up at the ceiling. "Well, no. Just because we're twins, doesn't  mean we have the same sleep patterns." he leaned on my shoulder in a tired manner. He softly groaned in annoyance. "Yea, I know how the paranoia goes. I have It a lot. Its not even funny." I petted his hair. "So, what did you come over here for? You needed a hug?" He looked to me, bangs softly waving In the night air from the window. "Well, an explanation. To you." I sighed. He rubbed his eyes, and laid down. "Shoot. Its not like it's going to bore me to sleep.." He yawned. I smiled and turned to him, sitting on the foot of his bed. He closed his eyes, at least trying to sleep. "About what? The genetics?" he asked. I nodded. "Actually, yes." he hummed. "Cool, because, I can't figure out if that's even possible. Acording to logic, it's physically impossible.. So. C'mon." he mumbled. "Well, do the wings prove anything?" I sighed. He slumped a bit. "Only if I can see them once more.. Then we have a compromise. He put his hands behind his head. I sighed, and folded them out all the way. They stretched almost as big as an eagles wingspan. He whistled. "Now that's impressive.. Can I feel?" he stretched an arm out. I grabbed his hand and kissed the palm of it. He pulled his hand away. "No, the wings." he chuckled. I smiled and stood up walking closer to his hand.Once I was close enough, he stroked them delicately. "Those are so soft, C." he said. "Ok, ok. I thought I came here to explain?" I said. He smiled. "I don't need proof, I just felt your wings. How  more proof can ya get?" he laughed. "Fine. We'll talk tomorrow. I have to be home in 10 minutes anyway. Bye." I said, patting his cheek softly. He stood up, and followed me, to the way- bigger-than I knew-, window. I turned around, and let myself fall backward. He gasped, my wings unfolded, catching me by a couple inches. He laughed joyfully, as if a little child who was watching the amazing Angel, do tricks of the air for him. I twirled gracefully in the air, my wings making soft airy flaps. I started flying away, when I saw mabel rush to the window and laugh. "Your so graceful!" she squealed. "Why thank you lady mabelton.. You are as well." I flapped away, seeing their appearances fading to mere silhouettes.

Fin, of chapter 20.
🔚💠💠💯