Chapter Twelve

READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. (that means smut)

Louis woke up hot and bothered. Harry had invaded his dreams.

They were sitting in Louis' family room and Harry kissed Louis' ear lobe. He slightly nibbled on it. Then Harry kissed down Louis' jaw line. He then kissed Louis' cheek, forehead, tip of nose. Louis whined and Harry finally kissed his lips. It started innocent and made Louis' heart swell.

Harry then bit Louis' lower lip open softly and rubbed his tongue against Louis'. Before he noticed hands were roaming and grinding was happening. Louis' felt himself harden and Harry did too. Louis' held his breath at the feeling of Harry touching his clothed hard on. Sadly, the lack of oxygen caused Louis to wake up.

He groaned and fell back on his pillows. Fuck his life.

Louis whimpered because he's not even officially dating Harry and he's having dirty dreams. Which reminded him of his hard dick.

He got up and stripped down to nothing. Louis turned on the water and stuck his hand in testing it. When he decided it was perfect he stepped in.

The hot water bothered his erection. As Louis slicked his hand with a small amount of soap, he wrapped his hand around himself and started pumping.

He knew he could call Jade down the hall, or Eleanor. Hell, he could call anyone in his phone book to help him out. Anyone, except the one who gave him the boner.

Louis couldn't bring himself to call anyone. If Harry found out he might be hurt, even though they aren't dating. He can't stand the thought of breaking Harry's heart. But can you break something you don't even have?

Louis shook his head and turned his attention to the task at hand. Or should I say, in hand.

((haaaaahahahaha I'm funny omg))

Louis leaned against the shower wall and jerked himself off. He imagined Harry on his knees in front of him. Harry would take Louis' length in his mouth and bob his little curly hand up and down. Louis imagined mouth fucking him and Harry jerking his own self off. He imagines the moans that would vibrate. Louis slides his hand back and forth as fast his he could. The warm water raining on him make it easier for him to imagine the warm, wet mouth of Harry. Louis flicks his thumb pad over his head, imagining it as a tongue. Finally he throws his head back moaning Harry's name. He comes on his stomach and it's quick to wash down the drain.

Louis quickly washes himself and gets out. He dries, gets dressed, and brush his teeth.

What if he was to ask Harry out? How big is the possibility of him actually saying yes? What if he said no?

The pain that rippled through his heart at the thought was enough to make him change his mind about asking him.

Louis walked into his living room and turned on the telly. His mind wouldn't shut up.

What was he thinking? Louis doesn't even like Harry. He's just being foolish. It was one date.

Harry doesn't like Louis either.

More pain rippled through and he wanted to cry.

He remembered the kiss. The kiss Harry had given him last night.

After their wonderful date, Louis had only given Harry a kiss on the cheek. He was scared that Harry wouldn't want to kiss him. When he walked away he had the unsettling feeling that he should have kissed Harry on the lips. Louis walked by his Nan's flat and she smacked him on his head.

"Go kiss that boy, you ninny."

So Louis turned around and ran back to Harry's door. He raised his fist to knock when the door flung open. Before Louis could even blink Harry grabbed his collar and pulled him in for a kiss. He kiss was soft and desperate. Louis lent Harry on the now closed door and kissed him roughly. Then their lips started moving against each other. He gripped Harry's hips tightly. Harry ruffled Louis' hair. It became more and more heated and neither of them minded. When Louis finally pulled back, Harry's lips were swollen and shiny. He wanted nothing more to kiss them again, but he knew Harry wouldn't want that. Louis smiled and licked his own swollen lips.

"That is how you say goodbye." He whispered, their faces only a few inches from each other's. He felt that in he spoke normally it would ruin the moment.

"Then I guess we should say goodbye more often." Harry smirked. It made Louis wanted to kiss that cheekiness away.

But he merely chuckled and leaned in to his ear. "Well maybe we could never stop. I definitely don't want to." He took Harry's ear lobe in between his teeth. He pulled lightly on it, and Harry closed his eyes. Then he kissed the beginning of his jaw line and pulled back completely. "Goodbye Harry Styles."

Louis wanted to punch himself for thinking of last night again. He felt his heart swell with every touch. This is just for the stupid bet he made with Stanley. He could never have feelings for a loser like Harry. Louis can't get rejected by a nerd.

Louis feels a tear fall down his cheek. He shouldn't like anyone. He promised himself he'd never fall in love after watching his mum and dad fall apart.

Love is not forever. So why bother with it? Louis vowed to never fall in love. Especially with a poor, tall, pale skinned, green-eyed, curly-haired, cheeky, genius, fit boys named Harry Styles.

But he does.

He likes the nerd.

He likes the poor teen.

He likes the fact that the kid is tall.

He likes the contrast between the black tattoos and the pale-skin.

He likes the green eyes that watch his every move.

He likes the curly hair that is soft to the touch.

He likes the cheekiness that makes Louis blush.

He likes the fit body of the boy.

Louis Tomlinson undoubtedly is head over heels for the one and only Harry Styles.

And he can't seem to bring himself to deny it.

A/N

WHAT'S YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION?
mine is spend more time writing.

I tried a new writing technique. If it was hard to understand tell me okay?

I'm losING INTERNET SO IM UPDATING FIVE HOURS EARLY YOURE WELCOME

so im moving to Maryland.

my mom is too sick to take care of me and my sister so I'm moving in with my dad.

New school, new friends, new fucking year.

I CANT MAKE FRIENDS IM SO LAME AND UNCOOL.

help.

Early Update: 16 votes and 6 comments.

Bye bye.

muah
XxDimples