Chapter 25.

I ain't got no quotes today 😭 ; Enjoy.

********************
Kay's POV-
Thursday, June 19th.

"What'chu going to school for?" Life asks through my phone's speaker as I continue doing my makeup

"Um, to get my education?" I say, more so ask.

"You just got out da' hospital 2 days ago and you already tryna go back to school."

"I have to go back to school eventually Life." I say, putting a hat on my head.

"EVENTUALLY is not 2 days after you get out da' damn hospital." He says, raising his voice slightly.

In a way he was right, but I was tired of being in the house & I was tired of my dad & Life treating me as if I was disabled or something.

Every since the day Life kissed me we kind of sort of have been 'talking' .. whatever you would call it, he actually came to see me yesterday. I was still kind of shocked about the kiss. Who would have thought THE Life Alsina would kiss me?

"You hea' me girl?" Life's voice booms through the phone's speaker.

"No, um sorry I was doing something. What did you say?" I ask him, putting my makeup away and grabbing my book bag, walking into the kitchen.

"Yo ass needa stay home."

"Why are you so pressed about the situation Life? I'm alright now, I'm just tired of being in the house." I tell him, grabbing a apple & my keys and walking out of the house.

"Why da fuck I'm so pressed? What the fuck is pressed? Fucking females be making words & shit up. But ite Kay whatever, gone head to school." He says, before hanging up.

Shrugging my shoulders, I get into my car & pull out of the driveway. 10 minutes later I finally pull up to the school. Getting out, I grab my book bag & walk into the building.

Feel's like I haven't been here in a while.

"My biiiiitttttchhh!" Nicki yells, when she see's me approaching my locker. "I missed you!" She says hugging me.

"You saw me yesterday Nick." I laugh, hugging her back.

"I know, but I miss you HERE in school." She says, frowning slightly.

"I know, I'm here now tho. Where's Dre?" I ask her, opening my lockers & pulling my books out.

"He said he ain't comin' today. Sumin bout handling some business." She says, as we walk to our 1st block.

"Oh o-"

"Hey Kay." A deep voice says, cutting my statement off.

Turning around I see Koby leaning against the school door that was close to my locker.