Chapter Four

----------------------IAN's pov----------------
While I walk towards my car, I stare back at Ele's house and I can see her getting undressed in the window. Her baggy t-shirt barely covers her ass, man she has a great ass and of course boobs too.

In the morning I enter Kash-n-Grab to grab some free donuts because why not? But, when I walked in, I saw Carl.

I guess we are more than brothers if that's possible. I mean we are both fucked up with shitty parents and we have always defended each other. If either of us gets into trouble with the police, we help each other.

"Yo bro." Carl says and he offers me a cigarette. I put it on my mouth and light it up.
"Oh, how is Eleonora?" He asks.
"The fuck, she's good." I say and Matt, one of my friends, walks in just on time. He asks "Who is good?" and we all start walking to school just talking about random shit.

-------------- ELEONORA'S POV -------------

I put high-waisted shorts and a cropped, red top on. Then, I curled my hair and did my make up.

I enter school and walk over to the vending machine to buy a bottled water until I hear someone screaming "Did you really fuck Eleanor Black? I barely noticed her walking around the school yesterday and you have already fucked her?" I turn around and see a brunette guy who is talking to Ian and another boy I've never seen before. He is pretty short though...

So I turn around and say "Excuse me?" Ian and the guy who was screaming looked at me so he introduced himself to me. "Hey babe, I finally have the opportunity to meet you. My name is Matt."
Ian was standing back to me with arms folded  I smiled at Matt and introduced myself back. "Hi, I'm .. late for class. Bye."

I see a girl waiting outside my classroom and I recognize her face, she's in the same class as me.
"Hey, I'm Eleanor Black. Is this the English class?" Even though, I already knew. I needed a female friend.

"Yes it is. I am Chloe, nice to meet you!" She smiles. A girl who is dressed like a Russian hooker run towards us all upset and starts hyperventilating. "Where is Miss Valentine?? I will be late for my date if she doesn't hurry up!" This girl has a cake face and a short dress which barely covers her breasts. I look at Chloe in shook. Who the fuck does this bitch think she is?

"She's Tessa and she practically dated every guy. She's the dumbest bitch you'll ever be able to meet in your lifetime. She's so annoying. " Chloe whispers to me so I laugh loudly. Tessa turns around and asks "Is anything funny?" She stares at me raising her eyebrows and I laugh way louder "You. You are funny" I admit and Chloe laughs too.
She folds her arms "Why, do I look funny to you?" She asks so I stop to laugh for a bit, take my breath back and answer her "Are you worried about your date because you know that this is the only one you'll ever get?"

I laugh again and Chloe joins me in pissing this lifeless girl off. "Ele, don't be rude. She has got an heart under the push up bras she puts on everyday."  We look at each other then laugh loudly. I already love Chloe so much.
"Shut up! I bet you both wish you were me and had boobs like mine!" She screams. "Yikes, in your dreams." I sass. Tessa rolls her eyes. "You both are annoying as shit." She leaves and we laugh again.

"I already hate her." I say to Chloe.
"Same, since high school, she was always obsessed with this guy named Ian Gallager."
Oh wow, that name sounds familiar......

"Chloe.... I kinda have this thing with Ian. Well, it's not really a thing because it's not official or anything but we did it and yeah." Chloe looks at me surprised and responds with "Wow okay uhm..... we should probably get in class now."

I stop her from walking in class and I tell her that I'm going to try and make Tessa jealous by flirting with Ian. I walk in with Chloe and we both sit at the back. This should be fun. A woman wearing a black skirt and a ugly white shirt enters the class. It must be Valentine. Tessa arrives a few minutes after and sits next to Ian. Ok this bitch though.

Ian turns around and he winks at me. I look down and feel myself blushing.

"Everyone, stay in your seats. I have to go downstairs for a while. Wait for me and don't say a word." Miss Valentine leaves and I walk towards Ian so I could flirt with him and Tessa would be able to hear everything.

"Hey babygirl." Ian takes my hips and sits me down on his desk in front of him.  I notice from the corner of my eye that Tessa is watching us. She glares at me but I don't pay attention to her.
I push my body against him and I whisper in his ear, even though I said it loud enough for Tessa to hear it. "It was great yesterday night."

His hands move to my ass and he tries to kiss me but I push him away and say "Not right now. Your little admirer is watching." Ian smirks and says "But, I'm your admirer babe. I don't give a shit about her." He tries to kiss me again since he understood it was the answer that I was looking for
and I kiss him back.

Tessa becomes red and jump out of her chair "WHY WOULD YOU LIKE A UGLY RAT LIKE HER?" She screams and Chloe laughs so I nod at her and motion for her to come over.

"Oh, so y'all are dating now??" Chloe questions while smiling at her phone. Ian retorts back and says "You're dating my younger brother so I guess that could be a double date." I look at Chloe and say "I didn't know you have a boyfriend." She shrugs.

I was about to ask Chloe more questions about her boyfriend but Miss Valentine arrives and we run to sit in our chairs. I sit next to Chloe and obviously.
Ian was sitting in front of me so I tap on his shoulder and tell him that I'm bored. Ian whispers back and says "Sucks for you."

I roll my eyes and waited until the lesson was over. I walked out with Chloe and she kissed a boy. I'm guessing that's her boyfriend so I introduce myself. "I'm Eleanor, Chloe's friend." He nods and says "Aight, I'm Carl." Ian walks out of the class and shouts "Let's skip this shit!" lighting a cigarette.

Me, Chloe, Carl and Ian walk to the local park and sit on the swings. Wow, how fun is fun is this?!. "How about you sit with your boyfriend and I sit next to Ian? I want to talk to him." Chloe nods and we switch seats. I sit next to Ian and he smirks. "Hey babygirl. Can't stay away from me?"
"Did you fuck with Tessa?" I ask.
"You jealous??" He smirks.
"Not really." I start swinging and he smiles "You areeee." He pokes me in the ribs. The fuck is he doing?

"Stop it. I just don't like her, I had a little fight with her recently and she was like "You are jealous of my boobs." I make faces imitating her and he laughs.

I hear laughs behind me so I turn around to see Chloe laughing and joking with Carl. "Maybe we should hang out together tomorrow? I mean me, Ian, Chloe and you?" Carl asks.