Chapter Fifteen

"Sorenson? Can I talk to you?" Kota asked a she fiddled with his fingers. This morning I had woken up warm and comfortably pressed into Silas's chest and was momentarily upset that I had to wake up. A kids from Silas cleared my mind and allowed me to get up, Silas left to do some things about an hour ago, while I had been unpacking the few things we brought with us.

"Yeah, sure. I think we need to." I answer happily, but I kept my face neutral. I can't let Kota push me around anymore. I use to forgive him for everything he did wrong to me, but now I can't let it slide, expecially with Silas around to witness it, I don't want him to hurt Kota because of something stupid he said or did that upset me.

"Well, I just want to start out by saying I'm a d*ck, and an idiot. I didn't realize how lucky I was to have you as my older brother, and I let the pack cloud my mind about how omega's should be treated. When you called me out on it I realized how bad it had gotten, and I don't want to be that person anymore. So, when I ran off I actually changed into my wolf form and ran the frustration and anger out of me, then I went and punched andll the d*cks that helped me bully you. So, you could say I'm trying to change, because I love you, and Gabriel, and Zain, and I don't want anything to draw us apart, because it's always be us four against the world." Tears block my vision as I stare at the ground. I always wondered what Kota did the few days that he had dissapeared, and now that I know that he do all the things he said, it pulls on my heart, making it slowly open more and more.

"I forgive you, but this doesn't mean we are automatically okay, like old times. You apologized, I forgave, you did it again. Now you have to earn my trust that you won't hurt me or the boys anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't love you anymore, because your my baby brother, and I will always love you, but you need to show me that I can also trust you." I tell him firmly although my voice threatens to crack with the tears pooling in my eyes. Kota's eyes soften as he nods.

"I promise Sorenson, I won't do anything to hurt you, ever again. And every day after today, I will prove it to you, your my big brother, and although you are smaller then me, and I feel like I should have been protecting you instead of you protecting me, I'll trust your judgement and if you don't want me around someone I won't be. I won't be the mood ly teenager like I have been lately." Kota answered softly before walking forward and pressing a soft kiss to the top of my head. I smiled up at him before shooting him away playfully.

"Come on, get out of here. I know you have plenty of boxes to be unpacking because you are the biggest horder I know." I tease as I push on his thigh, that is as thick as my whole torso, while smirking at him. He scoffs before sending me another soft smile and leaving the room.

The rest of the time I spend unpack my gay romance novels - that apparently don't appeal to big tough men like Silas - I have a smile plastered on my face. I was afraid I was going to have to break the silence first and apologize to Kota, although Silas reminds that it wasn't my fault, and Kota should apologize, I don't like us fighting, because like he said, it's always been us against the world and it always will be.