9.

Tenten's POV

I started making breakfast, and hoped it would be okay, because I know how Neji can get if he does not like something.

First of all, it took me about a half an hour before I actually found everything I needed. His kitchen was huge! I wondered if he made his own food or had someone else do it for him.

Singing a song that I heard on the radio, I started having my own little Broadway show. Using the spatula as a microphone, and the kitchen floor as my stage. Being absolutely ridiculous, I shook what my momma gave me, and ignored everything else.

Hearing someone clear their throat, I snapped right out of my performance and saw Neji, leaning against the doorway.

"Excuse you, that was my grand finale you just interrupted mister."

"And that was the weirdest thing I have ever seen in my life. Now tell me how I ended up on the couch, and why I feel like my head is being hit with a hammer." He grunted, and held his head.

"Well you see.......I forgot that we came here last night, so I was totally freaked out because I thought I was kidnapped. So, like any normal person would, I grabbed the closest thing to me. It just so happened to be a lamp, and then I became a ninja.  Rolling around like said super cool ninja, then I heard footsteps. I stopped, then swung as hard as I could. I realized it was you after the fact, and then I remembered last night." I was not going to tell him I accidentally dropped him down the stairs. He would most likely kill me for that.

"So you mean to tell me that I was attacked in my own home all because you forgot where you were?"

"Sounds about right. Anyways, if you want breakfast sit down, shut up and actually smile for once in your life." His lips twitched but other than that, he did as he was told.

Surprised I almost choked on my own spit, but quickly realized that he might just be nice now to kill me later.

What?!? Okay, the guy was hot, but I felt that he could just as easily be cold hearted.

Finishing up breakfast, I went searching for plates. After about 10 minutes or so, I was mad.

"Second cabinet, bottom shelf on the right." I looked at him with a murderous glare, he could have helped me. Instead, he watched me walk around like a complete idiot.

"Jerk," I muttered under my breath.

"Now that is not too nice is it?"

What! How did he even hear me? I could only think that this guy was some mutation, or one of those undercover guys. He could be CIA and be here just to murder me. I knew I should not have eaten that donut a few months back!

Shaking my head to get rid of those thoughts, we sat in silence eating breakfast. After he was done he picked up his plate, put it in the sink and left the room.

Staying put in the kitchen, I cleaned up from breakfast and sat at the table wondering when I could leave.

He came back in and set clothes down in front of me then walked away. Um excuse me no you don't.

"Uh, hello what are these for? If this is from a girl you and had a one night stand with or something you can take it back." I was most definitely not going to wear a sleezy girl's clothes. Especially one that had the stupidity to sleep with him.

"We are leaving to clean up the reception, or did you forget? And chill out already they're my cousin's clothes.  We live together and you two look about the same size."

Turning beat red for not rembering, I walked off to find a bathroom.

I tried the clothes on and freaked. It was a crop top and leggings. No way was I wearing this! I did not think I had a bad body, I mean I worked out routinely, but this was too revealing for my taste.

"NEJI!!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WOULD WEAR THIS!!" Stomping and huffing around the house, I tried to find him.

"What is---" he turned around the corner and stopped. He looked me up and down and I was furious.

"You pig! What the h,e, double sticks is this!" I fumed, wondering what was going through his head.

"Calm down! Why are you being so irrational? They're just clothes,  come on let's go, you already are making me late!"

Huffing I sat down righg where I was. He thinks he can just tell me what to do and wear? Uh uh buddy you have another thing coming.

"Are you serious! Are you a child!"

Ignoring him, I turned the other way. Letting out a squeak, when I felt him pick me up, and put me over his shoulder, I flipped.

"Put me down! Put me down! Put me down!" I screamed,  punching his back as hard as I could. He chuckled and ignored me. How dare he chucke at me!

I started kicking, and squirming hoping to get out of his grasp.

I felt his muscles tighten to hold me still and got flustered. One of the hottest guys is carrying me. Why am I complaining? Wait,what!

'His hands are so close to our butt though!'

'Wait one second who are you!' I had not wanting for him to touch my butt.

'Your subconscience,' my mind answered.

'Okay whatever, he's disgusting, shut up.' I did not realize that he had put me down in the car, and we were already at the venue. Until Neji started poking me and glared at me to get out of the car.

I walked inside still ignoring him, and got to work.

------------Time Skip------------

We were almost done, and I had climbed on a ladder to get the last of the decorations. Suddenly I lost my footing, the next thing I knew I was falling. Closing my eyes, I flinched waiting for the ground. Instead, I felt warm, and strong arms holding me.

Looking up I realized it as Neji. Trying to squirm out of his arms I accidentally pushed us over.

Feeling butterflies in my belly, a spark and heat go throughout my body, I opened my eyes. I was kissing Neji!!

Jumping up faster than I had ever in my life, I ran through the venue as an Olympic sprinter hoping to get away.

All I could think about was how much I hated him, yet how much I craved to have his lips on mine once more.

--------------------------------

What the? I'm kinda excited just saying! But they kissed so what do you think. We just got a new puppy so I'll try to write and not play with her as much but no promises!  Anyways hope you like it and please don't be a silent reader I love reading all the comments!

-bye my elephants