30. Wait a minute..

A lot of ☕ in this chapter in my opinion

A lot of ☕ in this chapter in my opinion. As a warning this chapter is kind of long.
-----------------------------

"Mi bebé te extrañé!" Javi dropped the toy train from his mouth at the sound of his mother's voice. She picked him up and kissed his cheeks. He let out little squeals of excitement, just as happy to see her. 

"Where's Jassy?" Michael asked looking around the 6 to 12 months play room. Tahny looked around and frowned. "I don't see her either?"

He walked across the lake of children where a woman with a clipboard sat in the corner of the room. "Excuse me ma'am have you seen Jasmine West? She has on a bright pink Nike shirt with matching shoes. She's like this big." Michael explained to the woman.

"Jasmine West? She's in the visitor's room with her mother. She came in about ten minutes ago to se-" Michael ran out the room making sure not to step on any of the babies crawling around on the floor. Tahny followed behind him with Javi on her hip.

"Where's the visitors room at?" He asked the woman at the front desk.  "It's around this corner. It has big glass windows with a garden panted on the walls. It's hard to miss." He took off again making it a challenge for Tahny to keep up. He saw the large glass window and looked in to see Jasmine in the arms of a woman he hadn't seen in months. Michael walked into the room and they locked eyes.

"Hi daddy's baby." Jasmine broke her neck with a smile. "Da!" He picked her up and placed her close to his chest. "Hi baby." Michael kissed all over her face as he keep eye contact with the mother of his child. "How did you know she was here?"

Other parents having lunch with their kids stopped their conversations to be nosey.

"Hi to you too Mikey." She moved her wild hair out the way and gave him a friendly smile.

"Here let me take her." Tahny said coming to his side to take Jasmine. Michael passed her on to Tahny and she took them back to the playroom. 

"Let me guess that's your new girlfriend? It only took you forever to move on."

"Let's give them some space. We can eat outside." One parent whispered to the others and they all left leaving the two of them alone.

"Malaysia I don't know why you're here-"

"I know, I know, you don't want me around her. I just wanted to see how Jasmine was doing, that's all."

"Yeah you see she's well taken care of." Michael clenched his jaw at the end of his sentence in irritation created by her presence. Tahny came back in the room and placed her hand on his arm. "Baby..." He looked down at her and took a deep breath. "Malaysia please leave and don't come back here again. You know how I feel about you randomly popping up like this." She rolled her as she put her purse on her shoulder. "Fine, whatever."  Malaysia started to walk out but made sure to get a good hard look at Tahny before she left.