7 minutes in heaven .

"change of plan" polly said to me .

"were going to jamies house after school"

"right" I replied.

"oh come on willow its obvious cam likes you ."

"Really?"  asked

"and were playing 7 minutes in heaven"

and by that ... you can  make me go anywhere, the possibility of cams lips touching mine will definitely persuade me. We arrived at an average brick terrace house, we opened the door and went In.

"heyyyy" Madi said whilst clinging to Jamie.

"come to the living room" Jamie said whilst leading us across the hallway and into a room filled with squashy sofas and cushions.

"7 minutes in heaven." said a random girl with brown hair.

across from me was cam , his eyes were glued onto me . He was so majestic , it was as if he knew what I was thinking. "so whos going first?" Jamie asked.

"what about willow . because shes new." Cam said almost instantly .

"ok but first everyone needs to put there name into a hat." everone wrote there names onto paper and put  it into a hat. "have a go willow" polly said.

please please get cam , I thought to myself .I opened up the paper....It was cam.

"umm its you cam " I said. Cam fistbumped one of his friends , grabbed my hand and lead me into a closet.

"you know I like you willow"

I smiled and looked away, "don't try and hide your smile its beautiful " cam said ,

I soon felt my lips pressing up against his, I couldn't help myself. He  was abviously taken aback but , he kissed me back . His arm went around my waist and he pressed me up against a wall. I licked his lips begging for entrance , he laughed and allowed me in. I explored his mouth whilst he explored mine. He put his and ovet my boob and stopped the kiss, I nodded wanted him to kiss me more. he smiled and kissed me again ,his hand stroked my breast ... I liked it. "times up" Jamie shouted.