5)THATS NOT POSSIABLE

Hellooowho my lovely people:)

ENJOY:)

HAPPY HAPPYYYYYYYY NEW YEARS!!!!

ARMAAN! What was he doing here and why did he hold me!

"What are you doing here!" I yelled out loud and everyone turned to me. They were looking at me like crazy!

"Aminah dear, this is my best friends son, Armaan, and Armaan this is Aminah my daughter! Looks like you guys already met." My father said.

"Oh yea dad we know eachother from school." I replied keeping my gaze down.

"Yess uncle, we have some classes together too." Armaan added.

"Oh that's a nice thing that you that you know eachother!"

I went to the living room and made Salam with Armaans family. They all greeted me back. I went to the kitchen to ask my mom why they were here and to help her out. She said, "that they came to visit us... and uncle and my dad were best friends since college!"

I said, "ok ", and started setting the dinner in the table. When I took the plates from the counter and started walking to the table my mom stopped me and said, "Aminah...you got hurt didn't you?" "Noo mom I'm ok I think I just twisted my ankle or something, it's ok I will be fine!"

" No go to the room and sit down, I will handle this!"

"No mom I'm good!" I didn't want to go in that room and face Armaan! But my mom forced me and I had to sit in that room.

I walked in the leaving room limping my foot and aunty saw me and she said, "Aminah what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just twisted my ankle!"

" Aww dear hope it feels better soon!"

I smiled back at her and sat on the rocking chair. I didn't dare to put my gaze up at all. But I felt like someone was staring at me. Slowly I put my eyes up and saw from the corner of my eyes that Armaan was staring at me. That was annoying. I put my gaze back down and started reading a book on my phone. Still He was staring at me. I seen him do that. That is really annoying! So I got up and walked back to the kitchen.

~~~DINNER~~~

We served them with pretty early dinner. It was only 7:30pm! Usually we eat at around 10:00pm! The dinner was set at the table. I walked to the living room and called everyone over to eat. They came in and sat at the table. I didn't sit down until everyone else did. The last person to sit down before me was Armaan. He came in and sat at my chair. I have a certain chair I sit at in the table and my family knows that! I turned to my mom and she signaled me to sit somewhere else! I walked away and sat at a chair next to my mom with some attitude on my face.

I don't like eating in front of new people so I didn't eat anything and decided to eat after they leave! Well I did have some soda to drink after wards.

After dinner they had the sweet dish, which was custard. An then they left. I shut the door behind them after a meet and greet and went to the living room to watch some tv! Mom, dad, and Atif joined me. I was wondering why Atif was still awake he usually goes to sleep right after dinner! But I ignored that and started watching a Pakistani drama.

The drama got really really interesting and just then I heard a a bell at the door! I went to the door to open and see who is here at this time and why they are here. I opened the door and saw SABA!

I didn't even greet her an I jumped up and down and hugged her! This is the best birthday ever! Saba came to visit me! I hugged her for a whole 2 minutes and then she came in.

Everyone got up and hugged her, they were really really happy but not as surprised as me!! I asked them and they said because they already knew and that this was my birthday suprise! I was mad for a second that they didn't tell but I was really hype!

Saba slept in my room today because we were gonna talk alot. All night we talked to eachother! I even told her about Armaan! She started laughing! We unfortunately, went to sleep at around 4:30am!

NEXT DAY

"Good morning" I said when I went to the dining room to have some breakfast. Saba followed me to the room! It was her first time seeing the new house so it was weird.

My mom made a grand breakfast. That's how I would put it! She made American breakfast along with Pakistani! It was really really good.

At the afternoon me and Saba went to Times Square to do shopping. She said she doesn't like the clothes over in Boston. We went to H&M, Hollister, forever 21 and all our favorite shopping stores. We also had some Starbucks coffee. Believe it or not that is the best coffee on earth!!! It is so good I can't even explain. Anyways, after a ton of shopping from the busiest place in the world, we went to the parking lot to get into the car and back home!

When we got home we had some dinner. It was just some left over from the morning so we ate that. Then I took my bags to my room saying, "good night" to everyone! When I went to my room to sleep I put away all my shopping bags away and jumped right into bed. I turned on my phone and checked instagram and facebook. It had no buzz. Shut my phone, lights off and ready to sleep!

Not even minutes later my mom calls me down!

"Aminah come here!"

"Ok mom I am coming!

I went down strate to the dining room. The lights were shut. I'm just turning around and the lights come on! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled! I turned back around and saw a cake sitting on the dining table! I went down, my mom and dad have me a kids in my forehead. I picked up the knife from the table and cut the cake. The cake was my favorite! Strawberry shortcake it was so so so good. My mom made it! Great job mom, thank you everyone! And I headed back upstairs to sleep!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys I'm sorry another short chapter! it snowing soo much in USA that I don't feel like writing anymore. So that is the reason why they are short!

Don't forget to:

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

PLEASE

~~~lovecare16~~~