Hakuna Matata......or not

Previously in You Bring Out The Bad In Me.....

" Well, now that that's over with, let's get down to business. Harry, it has been found that one of your friends from school is a necromancer and in celebration of your 25 birthday last weekend, she brought your parents back to life."

" SHE DID WHAT?!?!?!"

Present times
Harry's POV

I paced back and forth in the small bedroom. What should I do? I've lived my whole life without parents! What should I say to them?! Hi, it's me, your son. How was the dead?! No that's to weird. Hi I'm Harry, remember me? No!! Then they'll think I'm stupid! Ugh, it's literally 3 AM and I'm freaking out. And who is this girl from school that was my friend?! The only friends I had were Ron and Hermione. And Luna and Fred and George and Seamus and- ok so maybe I had more than a few friends. My point is, none of them are necromancers. And Mcgonagall said it was a girl that brought them back. So that leaves...... Luna, Hermione, Ginny, or Michelle. It could be Luna, it would make sense as to why she's so...loony. It couldn't be Hermione, Draco would never encourage it. Ginny might've, but I don't think she would keep that from me this long. She would've at least told me after we got married. Michelle, I'm just not sure. She was my only Slytherin friend, so she could be a necromancer, but on the other hand I don't think her parents(Who are Death Eaters) would let her do such a kind thing for someone. She could have snuck out, but she only does that to go see her forbidden concerts or to go see that Tom boy that her parents forbade her to see. Yea she's a rebel. So I'm not sure who it is. I'm leaning towards either Luna or Michelle. They are the most logical ones. I had finally gotten into bed, but I still couldn't fall asleep. Thank goodness tomorrow was Saturday. Day off of work.

* 5 hours later*

I felt something lightly shaking my arm, telling me to wake up. So naturally, I rolled over onto my other side. I literally got only 5 hours of sleep last night and I wasn't going to let someone ruin the rest of it.

" HARRY JAMES POTTER!!!""

I sat up straight and looked around. It was just Ginny.

" Geez Ginny, next time could you at least give me a warning?!"

" Harry I called your name 7 times!! And you're starting to sound like Ron. "

I remember feebly laughing and falling back asleep.

Hermione's POV

After our talking session, we returned to the school. After checking the premises of course. Harry were nowhere in sight. It was Friday night so we decided to go to the Three Broomsticks. I ordered a Firewhiskey and so did Draco. We kind of just hung out after that. We had nothing but water after that first one, making sure we didn't get drunk and do something crazy. At around 11:00, we headed back to the castle, sneaking in through the windows with the brooms Draco borrowed. We didn't apparate just in case someone heard us. We didn't go through the front doors for the obvious reason of it's the easiest way to get caught. Brooms were soundless and easy to avoid trouble.

" Hey you know my friend Jenna?"

" Yea, the hot one?"

" Uh....yea the hot one. Anyways turns out she's a necromancer."

" Really? Cool! Can you ask her if she can bring me back my pet rock?"

" Draco, rocks were never alive."

" Yea I know, but that look you get when I'm being stupid is adorable."

" You know what else is adorable?"