David

The next day, I was finally working at the store with Alan and Edgar. I was still freaked out about last night. That guy was weird. I was afraid he would approach me again, so I spent the night at the store. Alan and Edgar stayed all night with me. The weird part was my parents never called me home. I guess they were to busy with the house. I wasn't to worried about it, like I said if they need me they would call me.
It was a slow day at the comic store, it usually is, but later that night those boys walked in again. I ran to the back so they wouldn't see. I watched them from behind a shelf. The blonde guy scanned the room and left. I walked out. "Emilia." Alan said. "Yeah." He paused for a second. "He was looking for you." I stood in shock. "Me? Why?" He shrugged his shoulders and went back to watching tv. I turned to Edgar. "Hey can I go on break?" He nodded. "Just take the rest of the night off, its slow today." I nodded. "It always is Edgar." He smiled and I walked out. I went to go to get something to eat. Soon after I was leading on railing, watching the surfers. I was lost in my mind. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to be face to face with the blonde guy and his friends.
I stood in shock. "There you are." Said the blonde guy. "I don't want to sound rude, but who are you?" He laughed. "I'm David, this is Marko, Paul and Dwayne." I nervously smiled at them. "And you are?" Asked David. "Uh Emilia." He smiled. "Emilia. I like it." I chuckled nervously. I looked at their bikes. "I like your motorcycle." He rubbed the seat. "You like this old thing?" I nodded. "Yeah, I love motorcycles, my dad taught me how to ride." They all laughed. "Do you want to go on a ride then?" Paul asked. I shook my head. "It's fine." Marko tapped my head. "Nervous girly?" Joked Marko. "No." Dwayne laughed. "Then let's go." I smiled. "I can't." I was thinking my parents would kill me if I ride off with strangers. "You can ride with me." Paul said. I shook my head. "I can't, sorry." David looked disappointed. "Ok if you ever change your mind, come find us." David said. "See you around girly." Marko said with a wink. They all drove off. I headed back to the store. "I saw them talking to you." Said Edgar. I nodded. "They're not as bad as I thought they were." Alan walked to me. "Hey what's up?" I shook my head. "Alan, those guys from earlier found her and talked to her." I looked at Edgar. "What the hell Edgar?!" Alan nodded. "What did they want?" I shrugged my shoulders. "It's not your business Alan. Same with you Edgar." Edgar looked weirded out. "Then why did you tell me?" My phone rang it was my dad. "Hey do you guys want to meet my family?" They looked at each other. Edgar shook his head. "Alan?" He shook his head. "Ok then bye." I looked at Alan and gave him a smile, he gave me one in return.