chapter 7

Kellin's POV

i fell asleep at my desk once again with the chain of a bracelet digging into my face. once i woke up there was a red mark on my face that looked like a scar. my back was killing me as i got up from the chair and stretched. 

"Kellin?" Vic asked knocking on my door. 

i went over and opened it up to see him already dressed in a grey shirt, over sized flannel and skinny jeans.

"yeah?" i asked him as i rubbed my eye.

"um... what's that?" he asked pointing to the red mark on y face.

"oh... i fell asleep on a piece of metal." i explained.

"ooohkay? well, we're gonna be late." he said.

"shit!" i shouted before hurrying out of my clothes from yesterday. only after i got out of my trousers did i realize that Vic was still there causing me to blush deeply. i looked over at him to see him holding back a grin. i decided to ignore him and hurry into a blue v-neck and pink jeans. i threw on a random necklace and a few bracelets before hurrying down the stairs. i flew on my bag and hurried out to the car with Vic behind me. 

once we left the house and where driving Vic brought something to my attention.

"interesting necklace..." he said with a smirk. 

i looked down and saw that it said Baby on it.

"oh god!" i shouted 

i would have gone back to change my necklace but school started in five minutes. i felt naked without a necklace on too! 

"you know what? whatever." i said with a sigh.

"whatever you say Baby." he said with a smirk. 

i felt a blush creep to my cheeks at that. why should i be blushing? he's just mocking me, not in a mean way but one that friends would do. i kinda feel like i want to be more than friends. 

"Kellin!" Vic shouted all of the sudden. i realized i was drifting into the other lane causing me to turn the wheel back to our lane.

"what the hell man?" Vic asked. 

"sorry, um... lost in thought i guess..." i said. 

"i'm driving home." he said 

"do you have a license?" i asked him. 

he dug into his bag and showed me an ID with him in the middle. 

"fine, but you better be good to my child." i told him.

"of coarse dude." he said with a smile. god he's so handsome! i could feel myself just melt at that smile.

it's weird how sometimes he's really anxious and depressed, and other times he's perfectly happy and like any other guy. 

"here we go." i said as i pulled up to the school.

"thanks man." he said before hopping out of the car. 

as we walked up to the building i saw girls staring at Vic. he smiled at on of them and she started squealing with her friends. 

"i can already tell that you're gonna be a ladies man," i joked trying to hide my disappointment. 

"nahhhh," he said with a smirk. 

did that mean that he didn't want a relationship? that he didn't swing that way? or that he just didn't want to be a ladies man?  why am i over thinking this?

"over thinking what?" asked Vic. 

damnit! i said it out loud.

"nothing, i didn't mean to say that." i told him.

"hm, okay then." he said before we walked into the building and Katelynn came up and hugged me. 

"hey guys!" she said with her usual smile before hugging Vic. he seamed surprised but accepted the hug all the same.

"you give good hugs." she said to him as they let go.

"my ex always told me that." he said with a chuckle. 

we talked for a little bit before the bell rang and we rushed to class. first was US History and there was Mr. Iero 

"hey boys, first ones to class." he said with a smile. 

"Haza!" i cried over enthusiastically. 

"calm yourself." Vic said jokingly. 

"why should I?" i asked sassily. 

"you boys..." Mr. Iero said shaking his head with a grin. 

just then a few students walked in so Vic and I took our seats. 

as we waiting i decided to give into my imagination and let myself picture what it would be like if Vic and i where a couple. he would take me on dates, buy me dinner, and one day once we where older he would get down on one knee and-

"why are you staring at me?" Vic asked. 

i realized that i was making googly eyes at him.

"um... just thinking about someone." i said.

"Jesus Kells, you're out of it today." he said 

i blushed at the nickname he gave me even though Katelynn had called me that a few times. i couldn't focus all day, i was too mesmerized by Vic. would he like me if i told him? would he hate me? i just don't know! this is driving me absolutely insane and i just need to know his sexuality!

as the day came to an end Vic yanked the keys out of my hand and hurried to the car. dear god i hope he's a good driver! as i got in he was marveling at the steering wheel and the leather dash board.

"you've already seen the car." i said as i closed the door.

"yeah but now i'm driving it!" you could hear the excitement dripping in his voice as he started the car. he looked like he was about to cum at the very sound of the engine.

"you really like this car..." i said with a chuckle.

"i like all cars. i used to fix my neighbors cars on the weekends." he said before pulling out of the parking lot and driving back home.

"slow down!" i yelled as i grabbed the handle bar.

"we're five under the speed limit calm your tits!" Vic said annoyed. 

"you're gonna get us into a crash!" i yelled a few minutes later.

"WE ARE TEN FEET FROM THAT CAR! i might have to blind fold you to get you to calm down!" he said. 

"i should have driven." i said with a sigh.

"the way you're spacing out today? you would have killed us!" he stated

"YOU'RE ABOUT TO KILL US!!!" i shouted, only to realize that Vic was already stopping for 

the red light. he glared at me and i only then realized how much i sounded like a parent.

"sorry..." i mumbled.

"you think?" he asked.

i was quiet after that and thought about what i wanted to do. yeah, i think i'll do it. 

"there, home safe." Vic said sarcastically, as he reached for his bag.

"wait!" i said, my heart pounding in my chest.

"what?" he asked. 

before i could back out i leaned in and kissed him.