Chapter 3 [Nightmares]

Edited

"Don't do this!!" A voice yelled. You removed your foot in front of you as you placed it behind you once again. You looked over at the figure as you noticed it was a monster. But it was a skeleton. You thought you were seeing things and hearing things. You closed your eyes as you placed your foot in front of you once again. As you closed your eyes and was ready to jump. "WAIT!" You tried to move your foot back once again but your foot slipped as you fell off. You gasped as you fell towards the ground but the rope made you stop as it began to choke you instantly.

Ack!

Hack!

Cough!

   You after all that struggling. You couldn't feel anything at all..

.

.

.

.

.

"....u.p"

"Wa.....up"

"Wake up!"

You jolted up as you found your self in a bed. You saw the skeleton that has saved you, sitting on a stool staring at you with a worried expression. "Are you okay?" They asked. You looked down as your eyes were still dull. Your hands reached for your neck as you felt pain. You winced slightly and realized you haven't died. You nodded as you closed your eyes. "You know.. If you really had those negative thoughts... You should do that. You never know that people worry for you." They said. You opened your eyes and wanted to respond but low and weak voice came out. "No. You should not talk. It will effect you." You sighed lightly. You looked around and spotted paper and a pen. You took both of them and wrote, 'I understand.. Who are you? I'm (Y/N), by the way' You showed them the note. "I'm Dream! You have a wonderful name, (Y/N)!" He said while flashing you a smiled. You smiled back. 'Can get a glass of water?' Dream nodded and exited the room. You sat up on the bed and stared at the ceiling. You thought for a while. 'How long was I out?' You asked your self as you saw Dream come in the room with a glass of water. 'Thanks' You grabbed the glass of water gently as you raised it up into your mouth as you took a sip.

  A painful sting was caught in your throat as you placed the glass the water down on the bed table as you rubbed your neck. Dream noticed and moved your hands away. "Don't touch it, It'll only make it worst." He said as you nodded. You took another piece of paper and wrote down, 'How long was I out?' Dream frowned a bit. "Y-You've been out for 3 days. I don't know why.." He responded as he looked at the ground. Your eyes widen a bit. '3 days?!' You mentally screamed inside your head. "Hey, (Y/N)." He called. "You should rest, Its 12:54 A.M." He said. You nodded. Dream stood up from the stool and walked out of the room but stopped and looked back at you. "If you need anything. I'll be next to the tree outside." He said as he walked out of the room making silence fill the room. You stared at the blanket that was covering your legs. You moved down a bit as you layed down and sighed. 'Why did I do this?'

    -Your Dream-
   You looked around trying to find someone.. anyone! No one was spotted as you were the only person who was alive in this world. You started to freak out as you continued to run down the trail in the city. You stopped and looked around trying to see something alive. You saw no living soul but yourself. You tried to calm down but you were weak and thought about everyone. Everyone that made you feel worthless and stupid. "Heh. So this is your dream." You turned around and saw a skeleton that looked like Dream, but with black goo and tentacles. You were pretty scared of the suspicious monster as you took a step back. The monster noticed and laughed slightly. "So your scared. I thought you were strong." The Monster was taking a few steps towards you as he smiled more. "Do you know who I am?" The monster asked. You shook your head still terrified on what he might do to you.  You took a 2 steps back as the letters you collected from school as they spelled the word 'NIGHTMARE' automatically You looked back at the monster who grinned. "Thats the answer to my name." You forced yourself to look at him in the eye. "Nightmare." You said. Nightmare nodded as one of his tentacles wrapped around your arm as it pulled you closed to him. You face to his boney face were like 4 inches apart. Nightmare closed his eye sockets (?) as his tentacles pointed at you. "Since your here and were both here alone.." He paused for a second and thought. "Why don't we play a 'game'"  He smirked as your eyes widen by the action he was doing. He summoned another skeleton that was way taller than him and was black as well. The skeleton was also holding a axe too. "Attack." Nightmare commanded. The skeleton nodded as it jumped towards you holding the axe up as it slashed an attack.

-End of Dream-
"Wah!" You yelled out. You quickly sat up as you breathed heavily. You looked at a clock that Dream left for you as you read it was 7:30 A.M. You sighed as you layed down panting was your heart was still racing from the nightmare you had. You sat up once more as you stepped onto the cold wooden surface. You took the glass of water and drank it all the way leaving it empty. You took it as you walked outside of your room. Looking both ways you walked down the stairs as silence fill your ears. You walked into the kitchen as you placed the cup down in the sink. You looked around as you saw a frame hanged up as you saw Dream... and... IS THAT NIGHTMARE?! You eyes widen as you saw nightmare wearing different cloths when you saw him in your dream. You grit your teeth as you walked out of the kitchen and opened the door to the outside world. The sun reached your eyes as you squinted from how bright it was. You looked down as you found your shoes as you placed it on as you closed your door and walked down the grassy hill. The wind was blowing your hair into your face as you tugged a few specs of hairs into your ear. "Up and Moving?" You turned to see....

Nightmare...

Sorry that I haven't updated but please bare with me when I don't update because I'm busy with alot of things. See you in the next chapter.