Girl's Best Friend

Warning: This is a woman and dog one shot skip of you don't like that kind kinky shit.

Sophie finally reached home from her ex-boyfriends house. She had broken up with him because it wasn't working out with the both of them. Mainly because Josh was terrible in bed and wasn't big enough to satisfy her needs.

"Fire, I'm home." She yelled and her black furry German Retreiver came running to the door to greet his master.

Sophie had saved fire from the streets after he was in a burning building which made Sophie name him Fire.

She crouched down and giggled as he licked her face.

She patted his head and got up and walked towards the kitchen her bottle of red wine.

She grabbed the bottle and walked into the living room. She was planning to enjoy the feeling of being free by drinking and watching porn.

She made sure to close the curtain before getting comfortable on the couch.

As the DVD started to play, she couldnt help, but remove her clothes and spread her legs.

Her fingers slowly and eagerly trailed down to her core. Her fore finger slipped in between her folds and she gasped at her cool juices.

She moaned and arched up a bit at the feeling of her finger in her folds.

She spread her lips and rubbed her finger up and down slowly.

She looked at the screen to see two girls French kissing. Sophie never found normal girl and boy porn exciting. She preferred girl on girl action.

She stared a the screen as she pushed her finger into her püssy. Her tight walls squeezed her finger as she pushed it in.

She started to move her finger slowly, but picked up pace when she wasn't getting enough. This reminded her of having sex with Josh and it wasn't fore filling.

She huffed and pulled her finger out with a small pop. She watched the TV with her legs open, but she started to doze off.

All of assuden she felt something cold nudging her core. She looked down to see Fire smelling her core.

She stared at him as he sniffed her scent. He looked up and she saw his were dilated.

She gasped in surprise when he started to lick her core. She moaned and leaned back as she felt Fire lick her püssy.

She knew this was so wrong in so many ways and disturbing, but gosh Fire was amazing at this.

She rubbed his head as he continued to lick her. She hissed in pain as Fire laid a sharp paw on her thigh, but she didn't stop him.

"Oh Fire. Lick my pussy up." She moaned out and rocked her hips.

She gasped and twisted as Fire lapped up at her pussy.

She arched up and bucked at the pleasure going through her body.

It didn't take long for her to come and Fire ate her up entirely not leaving a drop go to waste.

She gasped and looked down to see Fire's pink cock throb.

She moaned and reached down to rub him. Fire humped her hand as she stroked him.

He climbed on top of her and she moaned as she felt his cock at her entrance.

"This is so wrong, but it feels so good." She moaned and then screamed out as Fire slammed into her.

He didn't take his time as he slammed into her repeatedly.

Sophie moaned and whimpered underneath him and gripped onto his hair.

Fire growled, but sped up.

Not long after Sophie felt herself cling close to her climax.

"Shit, I'm cuming." She moaned,

After a few more thrusts, she finally came with Fire not too far behind.

Fire pulled out and laid on the floor panting.

Sophie stared up at the ceiling in disbelief, but enjoyed it to no end. Her own pet dog was a hundred times better than her stupid ex boyfriend.

"Who knew you were such a good boy." Sophie said rubbing Fire's head.

FIN