The Bet Pt.1

"Sage, p-please... don't." Love begged as Sage backed her against the wall.

She was trapped. He had some how cornered her in the wall and block the way with his large hard body.

"You don't really want me to stop." Sage murmured and pressed his body to hers.

"Y-Yes, I do." Love stuttered unsure if she believed her words.

How the hell did they even end up like this?

They were simply talking about winning over Bib and Vivian, now Sage was pressing Love into a corner, making her hot and bothered.

Love stifled a moan when Sage pressed his moist lips against her neck.

The feeling between her legs grew and she had to tighten her thighs to sooth the throbbing.

"Am I making you wet?" Sage whispered as he smirked knowing he did.

After staying away for so long he couldn't help himself now. Not when his little vixen was just begging him to fuck her.

"N-No." Sage whispered weakly,

It was far too much for her. She told herself that she would not let him seduce her. Not when they made "that" bet.

Sage. He was one strange boy. Hot and dangerous. Someone Love shouldn't be around, but who could resist a bet?

"Yes." Sage whispered into her ear and softly bit it.

Love groaned and clutched his shirt in her fists.

"Please." Love suddenly pleaded, making a smile break onto Sage's face.

That was all he needed before stepping away from her.

Love gaped at him frustrated. She begged him. She didn't know for what exactly, but it was for something.

Sage watched Love as she struggled to stay upright. Her eyes were dilated with need and desire.

After so many teasing and playful moments he finally broke her into begging. Now he would wait and plan for the right moment. He'd win the bet so that he could finally have her. To fuck her.

"Begging. It fits you so perfectly." He said, watching her large breasts move up and down because of her erotic breathing. Her nipples were poking through the fabric of the shirt. Begging to be pleasured by him.

After struggling, Love finally crumpled to the floor in a heap.

Her body was on overdrive. Sage, he was teasing her to the point where she needed to be pleasure or she'd combust.

"Don't worry, love. When I win this bet. I'll fuck you for hours." Sage promised,

Love lowly hummed a response and closed her eyes.

Not now cataplexy!

Love tried to force her eyes open, but found that she couldn't.

"Just rest, baby." Sage cooed at her and rubbed her hair.

He watched as she lost control of her body and fell asleep.

After she fell asleep he picked her up bridal style and walked up to her room.

After tucking her into bed, he turned on the a.c. and covered her with a blanket so she wouldn't be cold.

"Goodnight love." He whispered as he kissed her forehead and walked out the room.

It was only a matter of time before he won the bet and he could have her.

He will have her.