In the Bathroom

I stirred my now melted ice cream as I slouched in my seat.

I was in MacDonald's at 8 in the morning eating a Oreo ice cream.

I was in sweats and just came from a jog.

My phone rang beside me and I glanced over to see Leo's name light up.

I put the phone on silent even though I know that the next time I see him, he'll surely punish me.

I don't know how long I sat in McDonald's stirring my ice cream that was now simply milk.

"Why aren't you picking up my calls?" I didn't have to look up to know who it was.

Leo sat down across from me and folded his hands on the table.

I looked up at him and sucked my bottom lip into my mouth.

His dirty blonde hair was messy due to running his hand through it, his blue eyes seemed irritated. He was wearing a navy blue suit and I heard his phone buzzing in his pocket.

"You're being childish." He said, staring at me seriously.

I swallowed the lump in throat, but refused to say a word.

How was I being childish? I wanted to be in a relationship with him. I fell in love with him. All he wants is to fuck me and make me his sex toy to use whenever he wants. I know he cares about me, but he just won't show it.

My eyes stung, but I fought with them to not fall.

I felt his legs separate my legs. It was a small gesture, but I knew his intention.

"No." I said, shaking my head and pushed back.

"What do you mean 'no'?" He thundered now angry.

I stared at him. He was beautiful when he angry. I loved how his eyes lit up as if on fire, how he would run his hand through his hair, and how his beautiful buff body stiffen.

I tightened my legs as I felt myself getting wet.

I'm not going to have sex with him. I'm not going to have sex with him.

With that rant in my head, I quickly got up and tried to make run for it.

I squealed in surprise as I felt myself being picked up. I wrapped my arms around Leo's neck so I wouldn't fall even though I know he wouldn't drop me.

I pressed my lips into a hard thin line as Leo walked us over to the bathroom.

What was I thinking? I can't run away from him. Even if I did get to walk out, he'd surely catch some other time and it would be worse.

He pushed the door open with his shoulder and walked in. He set me on the floor and I immediately put space between us.

I watched nervously as he closed and locked the door.

"You tried to run away from me." He said angrily,

"I-I'm sorry." I squeaked out as I pushed myself onto the wall.

He walked up to me and I felt my legs weaken.

Gosh, he was so beautiful when angry. I so badly want him to fuck me here right now.

As if knowing, Leo wrapped his arms around my waist keeping me from collapsing onto the floor.

I held his shoulders as he held me flushed against his body. I was aware of his growing erection growing on my thigh.

"I'm going to punish you. Don't object or till be worse." He said,

I nodded my head and he released me slowly.