You and Me

The car ride to the house was silent except for the radio.

Neither of us dared to say a word. The air was as tense as fog and adding words to it would make it worse.

Nolan clenched the wheel tightly as we drove down the highway. Tonight was possibly the worst night for the both of us.

Our marriage was on thin ice already and the events of tonight just cracked the ice tremendously.

I took in a deep breath and thought of something to say. Anything to help clear the air.

"Nolan. Tonight... I didn't plan on any of that to happen. I just wanted you to have a great birthday." I said, staring at his angry face.

He let out a breath, but didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry, Nolan. I really am. Dominic means nothing to me like I've said before. He's just being spiteful and wants you to react like this." I said, placing my hand on his arm. Thankfully he didn't pull away.

We were far from the city and Nolan slowly pulled to the side and placed the car in park before leaning back in the seat

"I'm sorry too, Emilie. I should've controlled myself better. Our relationship is not stable and tonight just made it worse." He said, grasping my hand. He squeezed it lightly and brought it to his lips, placing a delicate kiss.

The car fell into silence, but not as tense as before.

"When was the last time?" I asked softly,

"Last time of what?" Nolan asked, rubbing the back of my hand.

"Since we've had a night together. Showed each other how much we loved each other. Have kissed and actually meant it and because we wanted to." I sighed,

Nolan was silent, thinking of what I said.

"It's hard to believe, but despite of everything, I'm actually very turned on. When I saw Dominic, I so badly wanted to throw you on the table and fuck you right there. To show him who you really belonged to." He confessed,

I licked my dry lips, picturing the image of being back in the restaurant and having Nolan pound into me.

"I want that. So badly." I groaned,

Through the darkness of the car, I could feel Nolan's intense gaze on me.

"So do I." He replied,

~~~~

We attacked each other with a ferocious need. My nails clawed at his shirt while his hands worked at tearing off my dress. The house was dark as we entered through the garage door.

"Nolan, fuck me please." I begged, sounding completely different from my regular self.

"Don't worry, I'm going to do just that. I'm going to have you on every surface of this fucking house." Nolan rasped as he placed me on the kitchen table.

Our clothes were discarded on the floor and Nolan placed himself between my legs. Our hands moved fervently against each other as Nolan sucked and nibbled on my neck.

"Oh gosh, Take me now, Nolan." I cried out frustrated,

Nolan chuckled lowly and pushed me down on the wooden table

"Don't worry, baby. I'm going to give you all of me, but first. I miss the taste of you so badly." He said, tugging my underwear down.

He paused for a moment staring at my slightly hairy pussy. Before I would've felt conscious on what he thought, but now all I wanted was to have his face in between my thighs as he ate me out. And that's exactly what he did.