My Favorite Teacher Pt.1

I searched through my bag for my keys and after much struggle, I finally found them.

Getting into my old Toyota, I threw my stuff onto the passenger seat before saying a silent prayer.

"Please turn on. Please turn on." I whispered as I pushed the key in.

After five tries, the car finally turns on.

I sigh in relief and did a mini dance in my seat.

I drove off to my small apartment in silence.

The streets were full considering it was a Friday night.

Traffic was decent enough for me not to be there forever as I neared my house, I relaxed.

Only my happiness was soon squashed when I drove over a glass bottle and it popped my tire.

"The world is out to get me." I groaned and got out the car.

I walked over to the aired out tire and examined it.

I thankfully had a spare in my trunk and the necessary tools.

I checked my surrounds which was a dark area and I happen to stop beside a club. I'll need to change this tire quickly before someone comes out complaining.

I popped the trunk and got to work in changing the tire.

"Oh Jesus." I groaned, stomping on the iron tool.

The screw didn't want to come off and I wasn't even half the size to bring it down.

"Fuck." I cursed, stepping off the tool.

"Need help, miss?" I looked up to see a group of young boys walking over to me.

One of the them just happen to be Markus. He was a trouble maker and was in one of my classes.

He smirked at me and I knew that he recognized me.

"No thank you. I can manage." I said, holding my ground.

"Oh come on, Ms. Venus. I can help you. Just like how you help me at school all the time." He said and slowly licked his lips.

The boys behind him lowly chuckled and from the way they, it only meant trouble.

"Markus, I said no thank you. You can continue on your way." I said,

"What if I don't?" He asked and stepped into my space.

I tried stepping back, but only bumped into my car.

Markus stepped closer and raised his hand to touch me.

I placed my small hands on his chest and pushed him back as hard as I could.

He stumbled back and his friends had to catch him before he tripped over.

"You bitch." He sneered and raised his hand.

This time I wasn't able to protect myself as he slapped me hard across the face.

I cried out and fell to the floor holding my throbbing cheek.

I glared up at him while he smirked down at me satisfied.

"You're going to learn, bitch." He said in a mocking tone.

He and his friends suddenly surrounded me and for a brief moment I thought they were going to rape me.

Instead they kicked and punched me all over.

I fell completely to the floor with my body curled as I tried to withstand their harsh kicks to my stomach.