Breaking Her

Sexy luscious body safety hidden under a long navy blue school skirt and blue shirt. Hair pulled up into a tight bun and large glasses intensitifying deep brown eyes and were perched on an average size nose as it wrinkled in frustration.

"Mm, Seth, I want you so bad. Please do me right now on this desk." Her soft voice sent shivering down his body and he groaned, tightening his fist to control himself from doing just that.

But wait? Why would he contain himself? This was his fantasy and if he wanted to fuck her on the desk in the middle of class, then yes-to-the-fuck he would.

Seth relaxed and smirked at her before walking over to her. Everyone around seem to be placed on pause as he glided his hands over her large backside and effortlessly lifted her on the desk.

"LaLa, I want to do just that." He groaned into her, causing a shiver to down run down her body and have her moan.

"I like you so much, Seth. Everytime I'm a bitch and mean to you is just to hide my feelings towards you. I want you as much as you want me!" LaLa murmured into his ear voice dripping with lust as her hand clenched his hair.

Seth's heart raced out of his chest and just like a professional runner, it zoomed out the class and ran away. And all it left was the throbbing and eager organ in his pants, begging to be let out and be inside LaLa's wet, dripping pùssy.

Seth moaned at the thought and his pants as well as LaLa's clothes disappeared. His eyes hungrily consumed her body and LaLa blushed shyly, trying to cover her large dark breasts that ached to be licked and sucked by Seth's mouth.

He eagerly positioned his hard and oozing member at LaLa's equally oozing entrance and pressed into her.

"Seth... Seth... Seth!"

"Fuck! What the hell?" Seth groaned, shooting up on the desk.

Drool coated the side of his mouth and he wiped away as he looked up to see LaLa glaring down at him with her hands on her hips.

Seth looked around and saw that the class was practically empty except for the two of them.

"How many times do I have to tell not to fall asleep in class. The next you do it, I'll leave you here." She snapped and her tone nearly caused Seth to moan helplessly.

Fuck, when it came to LaLa it didn't matter that Seth was one of the most popular guys in school or that he was on the swim team with an impeccable reputation. None of that mattered to her because she was a cynical nerd who always had her face in a book despite her choice of friends and actions.

Slowly sitting up, Seth froze at the feel of his still eager member to take LaLa hard and over the desk.

"What's wrong? Hurry up so we can leave." LaLa whined impatiently and moved to cross her hands over her chest.

That didn't help him at all as he stared at bust that seemed to be offered to him by her, raising them slighlty.

Seth smirked to himself and rose to his feet, towering over her and slightly intimidating her.

She glared up at him and Seth couldn't pull away the smirk as he watched anxiously as she muttered dirty words at him and looked down only to freeze.

LaLa was considerably short considering the fact that Seth was over six feet and she had to be five-four if not slightly taller.

Seth watched as her face turned completely bright and slightly red, her dark pale skin tone doing something to hide the blush.

Her mouth slightly hung up and Seth didn't regret getting up and relishing in her silent expression.