THE CALL

Once we finally arrive in our dorm, I ran towards the couch and and jumped on it. The rest of the boys did there own thing

"At last we're home!" I exclaimed. I heard a ringing sound coming from the kitchen.

"Eunhye-ah can you answer it?" I heard Jeonghan said.
"I'm kinda busy here" I told him, as I squished my face to the sofa trying to doze off.

"Seokmin you answer it"
"Why me!?"
"It's because you're the closest to the kitchen. Now go!" Jeonghan ordered Seokmin. I heard him groan before walking out of the room.

I was about to doze off when I felt someone shaking me. I raised my head and gave him an annoyed look.

"Yah don't give me that look young lady. Your brother Is calling you" Seokmin said as he handed me the wireless telephone.

I sigh before sitting up and place the phone to my ear "Hello?"
"EUNHYE" I jump at the volume of his voice.

"Kook's inside voices please" I said, rubbing my forhead.

"Whoops hehe" He giggles. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really the youngest.

"So what's your purpose?"
"What do you mean?"
I sighed and leaned my head back "Why are you calling me?"
"I just want to know how's life. So how's life?"

"Well it's horrible and also very complicated"

"Why?" I could hear him ask with a worried voice.

"It's nothing for you to worry" I reassured him

"That's where you're wrong sister. Your worries are mine also. So tell you're big brotha about your worries in life, starting now"
"No"
"But I'm your brother" He pressed.
"And I don't care"
"Comeone, pleaaasseeee"

I rolled my eyes and sigh "Ok fine" I started explaining it to him. Suprisingly, he's a good listener.

"That's really sad. Don't worry they're just doing this to test you guys" We talked for a while before he needed to go for a shoot.

I ended the call and laid down on the couch again. I saw Soonyoung sitting on the floor with a sad expression on his face. I stood up and went to him, taking a seat beside him

"You ok?" I asked softly he looked up and shrugged.
"I don't know anymore. I felt dissappointed on myself " He said, ruffling his hair in frustration.

"Hey. No you're not. Look at me" I said. He looks up with the most saddest expression I've ever seen on Soonyoung's face. I would usually see him a more brighter version of him.

"Don't think yourself as a dissappointed because you've tried your best. Remember the quote 'try and try until you succeed'. Before you could achieve your goals, we have to face the challenge and never, I mean NEVER give up. Like seriously don't" I told him.

He looks at me with a puzzled look before grinning "Since when did you became a wise person?" He said. He tickled my sides making me squirm in my seat and splurting some laughter.

I pushed his hands away and laughed "Stop" He only gave me an eyesmile.

"Also don't worry It's just a test for us. We just need to work hard so we could debut." I added.

"Do you really think we can debut?" That caught me off gaurd.
"Of course why wouldn't we? And besides we're SEVENTEEN we can accomplish anything " I said, he gave a small smile and ruffled my hair.
"Thanks Eunhye" He said.

"DINNER'S READY!" I looked at him and smirked.

"I'll race you to the kitchen" I ran passed him "Hey! no fair" as he ran after me.

Even though this day is a sad day; sadness will never bring me and the boys down..