Kyden

WARNING

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES.

- - - - -

RECAP OF "You Help Us, We Help You"

Before Jonah could say anything, the door opened.

The guy who I had seen take pictures of Abraham and Glenn was standing at the door. The guy named Kyden who made such perverted remarks and threatened my brother was now smirking.

"You belong to me." He said and slammed the door shut behind him.

God, I wish Carl was here.

- - - - -

Jonah then ran forward at Kyden but Kyden pulled out his gun. "Don't think about it, shithead."

Kyden walked slowly over to me and moved my hair out of my face. "Shit, you are beautiful when you're not crying." Kyden smiled and laughed. "I don't think I really need to say it again, but you're mine."

"Stop fucking touching her." Ron snapped and Kyden turned around to him. "I'm sorry, but who the fuck are you?" he asked and couldn't refrain from laughing. This monster Kyden reminded me so much of Negan and it disgusted me.

"You're coming with me." Kyden whispered in my ear and shivered knowing that I was probably going to have to go with this asshole.

"Or I shoot these two pussies and you come with me anyway." Kyden shrugged his shoulders and I nodded my head.

"Ron, get Jonah back home." I said and Kyden pushed me.

"Walk."

I began to walk out of the room and into the hallway. I then came face to face with Sasha and Maggie. "Bailey?" Maggie called out. "Don't mind me ladies, just taking what's mine. Go on about your business and nobody gets shot."

- - - - -

"I knew bringing my own car was a good idea." Kyden said and shoved me in the passenger seat. "Where are you taking me?" I asked and he smiled. "Home of course, babe."

Kyden got in the drivers seat and pulled out rope from the backseat. He then tied my wrists to each other and didn't really care if I had circulation.

"I could get use to you not having one hand, but right now baby.. it's a bit of a turn off."

I rolled my eyes because Kyden was a sack of shit and he didn't care.

As we took off onto the open road, Kyden put his hand on my thigh. He slowly started to rub my leg and squeezed it. "Love my girls with thick thighs." He looked at me and bit his lip.

I looked at him with such disgust and turned away. "Now we won't have any of that!" He stopped the car and I nearly hit my face on the dashboard because the stop was very abrupt.

Kyden got out of the car and stomped over to my side. I kicked my legs out and got him directly in his groin when he opened my door. He fell to the ground and I got out. I began to run and he chased after.