Cuddle Buddies (KSimon)

Alright. So I've been having a shit day and I started this last night and I absolutely love this idea. It's actually making me a little happier, so imma write this. Here ya go! Btw, this is set when JJ was still in the house. Idk their current housing sooo yeah. Enjoy!

Simon loved to cuddle. He'd be perfectly content with his life if he could just spend it cuddling. Something about the sigh of affection made his obnoxiously happy. The warmth of having someone so close, the feeling of another body wrapped around yours. Simon especially loved it when he cuddled up with JJ. He was the only one who was ever okay with Simon's clingy cuddles, and he and Simon cuddled often. There would be times where JJ was editing, trying to accomplish something for once. And then in would stroll Simon, plopping himself onto JJ's lap. He'd wrap himself around JJ, mumbling about how he needed cuddles. And who in their right mind could resist this? JJ's work could still be done, but most his attention went onto Simon. His head nudging into JJ's neck, arms feeling JJ's back under his shirt. It became comforting to JJ too, the feeling of his lanky body clinging to JJ's, the skin contact that Simon always strived for. As much of a distraction as it was, JJ loved Simon's frequent visits to cuddle.
JJ's personal favorite, however, was when Simon would sneak into his bed overnight. JJ would awake to the blond clung tightly around him, soft breaths hitting JJ's bare chest. JJ would always smile, pulling the other tighter to his chest. He'd rub Simon's back, eventually falling back asleep to Simon's even breathing. Simon would later wake up, giggling as he noticed himself wrapped up tightly by JJ. He sat, warm and content, sighing in happiness as he nuzzled further into JJ. This would wake the other up, smiling small at the blond. JJ would mumble something along the lines of good morning, often adding a pet name after. Simon would giggle and say good morning back, moving his hands to draw little shapes on JJ's chest. JJ would reach over and check the time, always cursing the clock for saying he should get up.
"Come on Si, it's time to get up." He'd always say, Simon groaning and pleading that he didn't have to get up. JJ would then make a joke about how he could stay in bed a little longer if he would do him a favor. This got Simon up, never wanting to know what that favor was. Once Simon had asked what it was, and it got him up quicker. But it didn't mean Simon wouldn't love to cuddle up to JJ forever.
Every so often they would slip up out in public, or even on camera. Simon would find himself wrapped around JJ, in one way or another. Frequent hugs and cuddles were caught onto by the fans, but it wasn't really more than that (why yes, that loud crash was the 4th wall crumbling). Simon just loved to cuddle up to JJ, and JJ would only stand to be cuddled by Simon.