Chapter 41

**Warning mature contents in this chapter***

I was kissing Lucas. Oh my freaking God, I was kissing Lucas Ackles. This was unbelievable.

Lucas and I's lips moved together in sync. All thoughts or second guesses I would usually have seemed to disappear. It was shocking that our night was now ending with a kiss- not just a kiss but full making out- but I wouldn't have it any other way. Lucas and I pulled apart breathing heavily as we both tried to catch our breaths. As we stared in each other's eyes trying to figure out what the other was thinking, my confidence from before was starting to slip as I wondered if Lucas would regret kissing me. After all, I wasn't even sure if Lucas had feelings for me. He could have easily just got caught up in a moment.

To my surprise, Lucas was the one who pulled back my face to his and started kissing me once again. My arms slowly found their way around his neck and my hands rest at his nape while my fingers grasped a handful of his hair. I could hardly process anything else but the fact that Lucas and I were making out; lips moving together, tongues massaging each other- everything right now was just so intense.

All of a sudden, my back  was leaning against the wall and Lucas was now kissing on the sides of my neck. I couldn't resist turning my neck more to the side allowing him more access. It has being a while since I had last felt like this, and believe me I was beyond turned on by Lucas's mouth on my neck. I brought my hands up to his chest once again before pushing the jacket he was wearing off his shoulders. At that Lucas stopped and pulled away, I thought this was the moment when he would decide this was a mistake but instead Lucas surprised me by lifting me up with my legs wrapped around his waist.

I was aware that we were suddenly moving while we continued making out but it wasn't until Lucas placed me back on my feet that I released we were now in his room. I've only seen the inside of Lucas's room once but I knew  where we were. My hands made their way to Lucas's button down shirt as I started opening the buttons. Lucas's lips were on mine once again as he helped me get rid of his shirt. Once the shirt was fully unbuttoned, I pushed it off his shoulders as well. Lucas was back to kissing down my neck as he pulled the straps of my dress down my shoulders, it didn't take long before the dress fell down my body, pooling around my ankles.

Lucas lifted me up once again as he started kissing me again, next thing I knew was that he had laid me down on the bed as he hovered over me. I was wearing a strapless bra and as Lucas began kissing down my neck and down between my cleavage, I closed my eyes enjoying the feel of his lips. Lucas brought my legs up on either side of his body and it only took me a few seconds to realized he was trying to get off my heels. After those were gone, I reached for the belt buckle in his pants, seconds later we were both void of any clothing. All the kisses and caresses were all so intense that I hardly realized that had happened. At some point I noticed Lucas reached for something in the side table by the bed- I guessed it was protection.

"You're so beautiful you know that?" Lucas said to me as he hovered over me.

"I am?" I asked in surprise.

That wasn't a compliment I was used to getting. So hearing Lucas said it now evoked some new feelings within me.

"Yes, very." Lucas replied before his lips were back on mine.

Being with Lucas now was allowing me to experience things I had never dreamt of experiencing. As our bodies become molded together as one, the only thing that was on my mind was the undeniable intense feeling of pleasure that was flooding me at the moment. I somehow felt safe and protected, it was like all my needs were being fulfilled right now.