Try

(If anyone even reads these I have a question. I don't know much about youtubers, in fact I enjoy the videos and content, but that's about it, im just a casual fan who really enjoys their videos. Im not a super fan who knows everything but I need to ask something for half personal help, and half personal interest. But these past couple of days Ive been going through harder stages of depression and anxiety, to the point where I've not left my room if I'm not forced out of it over the past few days. The question is that, is there any youtubers, whether gamers, vloggers, comedians or something that also go through Depression, Anxiety or have trouble communicating with people, I remember Zoella went through really bad anxiety and panic attacks, but. It's a stupid question I know but just, need to know that there is something that a person can look forward to in life while going through it? Does that make sense, probably not I can't word things correctly. Sorry but I'm writing this one from Harry's POV. I was going to choose Vik but I just think out of everyone, that Harry would be the one to have the most trouble in their life. Sorry.)

Harry's POV

Ethan: "BOG COME ON WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!"

Harry: "I can't I have shit to do."

Ethan: "You have been saying that for a week now and yet not a single video has been uploaded, people have already started to think your dead."

Harry: "I know just, don't come in here."

Vince: "Harry come on mate. Can you please even just come out here and see us?"

My head piped up at the sound of Vince's voice. He and I had been together for a year now, but I had always kept it quiet, i was too scared about what the guys would think, and to be honest, I haven't even mentioned him in any conversations. He never understood why but recently, he's been a lot more loving and just. I love him.

Vince: "Harry you remember what a I said yesterday. I won't have a choice if it means you will try."

Ethan: "Harry was with us yesterday, which raises the question who the fuck even are you. Because I'm pretty sure none of us know you."

Callux: "He's a good friend, leave him be."

Ethan: "What ever, Harry you have five minutes or I'll drag you."

Vince: "Ethan fuck off, He will down in a few minutes."

I heard foot steps before the front door slammed shut, I was currently laying on my bed with the blanket over me, I was a little uncomfortable but I didn't want to inconvenience myself by moving, my shirt rode up my stomach a little bit but I didn't care.

Vince: "Harry he's gone. I'm going to come in ok?"

I didn't want him to. He shouldn't have to come in here and be near me, I wasn't worth his time or effort. He deserve to be outside and having fun, or working on a football video with Simon and Tobi. I know that's what everyone wanted to do now but I couldn't bring myself to do it. There's no real point to it. Or at least at the end of the day there isn't to me. I make videos for a living, I'm not even a normal person. I can't go out and get a new job because I'd be recognized and it would be hard for me to work. I can't stop making videos otherwise I'll be fucked and I'll be kicked out of the SideMen and sent back to my parents. It would give me a roof over my head but it would be hard for me to live a normal life unless an just vanished.

Vince: "Hey Harry."

I looked over at the door to see him standing there watching me, his hair cut short, the brown jacket he loves. His grey pants sitting comfortably on his waist. He was so beautiful, so perfect, and so surreal. I don't deserve it. Maybe he pity's me, and that's why he is still with me. I mean hey it would make sense, or the money. That would make sense as well, I mean I already know I'm not good enough to be with. That's obvious, the money and pity would be able to help put my mind at ease.