Lock the Door (Cersei Lannister x fem!Martell reader) Modern AU

You giggled as Cersei kicked the door closed behind her. It wasn't often Cersei had the house to herself so you were both determined to enjoy the time you had. Unfortunately for you, you couldn't meet with your lover just any time. Your brother would throw a fit. Oberyn hated Cersei, well all the Lannister family actually. So, until Oberyn came to terms with the fact that you were an adult and could do as you pleased, you had to meet in secret.

As soon as the door closed, Cersei's lips were on yours again. Your hands tangled in her long blonde locks as you kissed back with a ferocity and passion that would have scared most people. Not Cersei. She gave as well as she took when it came to love and, just as all Martells, you had a lust for love and life that wasn't easily quenched.

You felt her smile against your lips as the two of you moved to the large bed in the room. Just as you laid down, the door flew open. "Mother?!" Cersei sat up and immediately began to scold her oldest son. You rested on your elbows, watching the scene unfold with a smirk on your face. "Mother, what are you doing in here with her?" Joffrey asked and Cersei rolled her eyes. "That is none of your business. Shouldn't you be in school?"

Joffrey shrugged. "I didn't want to go to." You stifled a laugh. "Get back downstairs and go to school, Joffrey. I will not have an uneducated son. And don't you dare tell anyone what you saw or you will find yourself in a world of trouble." Joffrey glared at his mother, but left the room, closing the door loudly behind him. Cersei let out a breath and looked back at you.

"You were no help." This time, you didn't bother to hide your laughter. "You handled that very well, Cersei. Now, come here." She arched a brow at being told what to do, but she did it anyway. You were both extremely stubborn and willful so she knew she wouldn't win against you. She sat down next to you as you sat the rest of the way up. You pushed her hair back and kissed her cheek and jaw. "Now, I have some advice."

"And what's that?" she asked, turning her head to look at you. Giving her a sly smile, you leaned in until your lips were almost touching again. "Next time...lock the door." You pulled away as your smile widened. Cersei scoffed before grabbing a pillow from the head of the bed and smacking you with it. You chuckled. You loved the playful side of Cersei and you were the only one who ever saw it. She whacked you again and joined in your laughter before you kissed her cheek.

Dsi