27| Manifestation*

Manifestation: the ability to keep existing in spirit form after the body has been vanquished.

I LOVED writing this chapter!

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

H.S. // 6 Man

  I could tell she was fighting the urge to roll her eyes at my response, settling for a chuckle as I grinned in amusement at her. My hand sneaked around her back to grab a handful of her sweet ass, squeezing the flesh firmly causing her to hold onto my jacket in surprise. Laughter rumbled in my throat at her reaction, loving how she was always caught off-guard when I did something to her ass. I supposed men never gave her wonderful ass enough attention. Oh well, her ass was one of my favorite physical features of her.

  We proceeded to strip, moving at a slow leisurely pace with coy touches, whispering sweet nothings to each other. Once I had my girl naked in front of me except for her black lace thong, which I wanted her to keep on so I could fuck her with it on. I remained kneeling between her knees, drinking in her most exposed form that to according to me was her in her most beautiful form.

  Her gaze was locked with mine, a tiny smile curling into her thick lips as she pushed herself up, before shuffling closer to me. Her hands trailed up my thighs, the warmth of them causing my skin to tingle as she pressed her lips to my erect length that was sat up against my hard stomach. Immediately, a soft grunt erupted from my throat, my hand instantly going to support the back of her head as she kissed the underside of my cock with her soft wet lips.

  Her hands gripped my hips tightly as she suddenly dragged her tongue up from the shaft to the tip, the warmth and wetness of the muscle causing my teeth to sink into my reddened lower lip. I paused her momentarily, asking if I could lay down, making her nod in response, happy to oblige. Once I was on my back, I began to admire the sight of my gorgeous girl who laid between my legs with her hands filled with my c.ock, curly hair messy and stormy eyes hooded with ardor. My hand moved to cup her cheek slightly, thumb tracing the smooth curve of her lower lip as we locked gazes.

  She moved her head to the side, parting her lips and taking my thumb into her mouth, sucking on it with hollowed cheeks, swirling her tongue around it. The sight of the action had my c.ock twitching in her hand, my thumb immediately slipping from her lips, hand guiding her face closer to my manhood. She gladly complied, parting her lips wide enough to take me into her mouth. A shaky moan escaped my lips when I felt the wet heat from the inside of her mouth engulf my erect length, the sensation making me screw my eyes shut and lips part.

   "Sage, baby girl," I murmured under my breath, feeling her take medium pull-ups. "You're so good with your mouth," I praised her, tucking her curls behind her ears while she focused on pleasuring me.

  After doing a couple of pull-ups, she focused on the top half of my cock, leaving her hands to handle the rest of it. Her mouth engulfed the top half, her stormy blue-gray eyes fluttering open all of a sudden and locking with mine. My self-control was almost thrown out of the window when she had her lips perfectly wrapped around the head of my c.ock, the corner of her lips twitching upwards in a seductive smirk. My hips bucked upwards at the sight, my grip on her hair tightening.

   "Take it," I growled instantly, now wanting to fully fuck her mouth.

  Without thinking, I thrusted into her mouth all of a sudden, making her pull up a little in surprise before she gazed up at me, signaling that it was okay to continue when I stopped. With both my hands gripping her curls, I raised her head up and thrusted into her warm wet mouth. The sensation had my muscles tensing and face scrunching up in pleasure. The sinful noises of me fucking her mouth with my c.ock filled my ears as I tried to push myself to the end.