This Isn't Just About Me (SMUT)

POV - Josh

Warning: Smutty Stuffs to the Max

-Begin Chapter-

I followed Simon willing up the stairs. I could feel an uncomfortable pressure in my jeans and I was thankful that I was soon going to be able to get relief. I didn't care that we were someone else's house, even though I guess we were planning to buy it. I didn't care that Sarah and Danielle were somewhere in the house and they could walk in at any time or hear us. I just didn't care. They only thoughts that I was finally gonna have some relief and it would be at the hands, well mouth, of the beautiful boy in front of me.

I swear I almost lost it on the way over here, Vikk's moans ringing through the car even over the loud music I was playing. My hands hurt from how tight I was holding the steering wheel as I did my best to concentrate on the road. I was so tempted to just pull over and crawl into the back with them and find some form of relief.

I held myself back though. That was about Vikk in the car and I accepted that, but now, now it was about me. Thank god.

Simon and I went up to the first floor and you could tell what was in each room. Simon immediately went forward, going towards the second door on the left, which appeared to be a large bedroom. I followed Simon into the room, quickly shutting the door behind me.

I didn't bother to focus on the soft color of the walls or windows lining the wall, allowing lots of light

I didn't bother to focus on the soft color of the walls or windows lining the wall, allowing lots of light. No, my attention was focused on the tall blonde and his movements. Simon pulled me to the end of the bed in the room. He situated me so I was standing in front of it. Releasing my hand, he placed both hands on my chest, pushing so I sat back on the bed. I kept my eyes on his face as he looked down at me.

The air around us was full of sexual tension and I wanted nothing more than to pull him to me or beg him to do something!

"Simon." I breathed out, my voice sounding as desperate as I felt. "Please."

The blue-eyed boy smiled at me and moved closer, looking down at me as he moved to straddle me. I scooted back a little so his knees would be more on the bed so he wouldn't have to worry about falling off.

"Keep backing up Daddy." he whispered out his hands still on my chest. I scooted backwards until Simon stopped by grabbing my shirt. I just looked up at him as he towered over me, his blue eyes watching me intently.

After a long silence, I couldn't take it anymore. He was too still. I took my hands and placed them on his hips and thrusted up into his ass, using my grip on keep him down. Simon moaned at my movement and I did it again and again, constantly rolling my hips up, pulling more and more moans from Simon.

"Josh." he moaned out, rolling his hips to meet mine.

"Simon." I replied, continuing my assault with my hips. Simon and I made eye contact for just a moment before he slammed his lips to mine in a heated kiss. I met his pace as I continued to roll my hips into his. The blonde practically thrusted his tongue into my mouth in desperation, his hands moving from my shirt to my head, his fingers grabbing my hair painfully.