14: Take back the night (2)

Taraji

"Where are we going?"he asks me,steering the wheel.

"Well,you're drivin,dumb ass! I should be asking you!"I say,frustrated. He laughs at me while pulling over.

I give him my stale face and try my best not to laugh or blush,because he looks so fine when he laughs.

Oh god,he's biting his lip again.

"Taraji...I'm driving to my place. Is that ok with you?"he asks me,looking serious again. I nod my head.

"Yeah. I guess Swarovski will have to just wait until next year for me"I say,putting my seat belt on.

Terrence

We get to my place and when I open the door,Taraji gasps. I realise that my house is a mess. The last time someone came in here to clean was three weeks ago.

Mira used to do it. She'd clean the house up all by herself,but now she's gone.

Don't miss her. You can't start missing her because you love Taraji.

I walk back to the door and lock it,while smirking.

"What?"I act dumb. She drops her clutch and takes her heels and earrings off. "Where do you keep your brooms?"she asks me.

Is she about to clean the house?

I picture her bent over,sweeping under the couch with the small broom. Her behind shaking sensually,as she looks back at me and smirks.

"Terrence Dashon Howard!"she screams in my face. Reality hits and I frantically start looking for my brooms.

"Right...uh...brooms!"I say,finally reaching the cupboard with the brooms in it.

I give her a broom and also get myself one. "Na-uh! You,go do the dishes! I have a feeling you won't know what to do if I hand you this broom."she says,slightly pushing my in the direction of the sink.

I smirk,loving the way her long manicured nails kinda scratched my chest.

It's kinda ticklish.

She walks to the living room and starts sweeping.

I look at her move around the house and picture her in the future,chasing after little kids,telling them to get out because she's sweeping.

Did you just daydream about having kids with Taraji.P Henson?! Nigga,you whipped!

I groan. My head chose today,to have verbal diarrhoea.

Miranda

I slip on my pink fur coat and black Mary Janes,wearing only black lace lingerie beneath the coat.

I've got everything I need in my clutch bag and do one last touch up on my hair,before spritzing some perfume on my neck. I check my reflection in my dresser and apply red Elle lipstick to my thin lips,before getting up.

You'd better get this right,Mira. This marriage is all you have left.

I mean,what does Terry think I'm gonna do with my life when he's left me? I need him!

I grab my car keys and leave the hotel room with a smile on my face. I put on my shades and get in my car. The drive to Mantungwa Law Firm is a short one and I make it there just on time,as planned.

It's 8:35pm and the clip clap of my heels are the only sound I hear when I enter the building. I get into the glass elevator with my chin up and press number 8,the highest floor.

When I get there,I'm met with a big wooden door.

This is what you came for...

(A/n: PLEASE do not sing the song🙏😑👆)

I take a deep breathe and knock,before pushing the door open.

A deep,bass filled voice fills my ears.

"Come in"

I do just that and when I get in there,James stands up and greets me with a surprised tone.

"Miranda...What are you doing here?"he asks,walking towards me while straightening his tie.

"Oh come on James,you and I both know why I'm here"I say.

He shifts uncomfortably on the spot.

"Actually...I don't know what you're talking about"his British accent turns me on even more as I walk closer. I drop my fur coat and hear his breathe hitch in his throat as I touch his growing bulge.

"This is what I'm here for..."I whisper seductively.

Oh god! He actually wants you!!! Just get this over and done with already!

He let's out a strained moan,as I finally unzip his navy blue Armani slacks in one swift motion.

This is no foreign activity for me. I used to be an escort.

I go on my knees and feel him get harder as I look up,biting my lip.

I start stroking him up and down and he moans some more,before I lick his tip.

Tease him first...

"James..."I say,while stroking him.

"Y-yees?"he asks,his voice dripping with lust.

"I need you to do be a favour"I say,picking up the pace,as he continues getting bigger.

"What?"he pants.

Just ask him already. He can't deny you. Not when he's as vulnerable as he is now.

I've got him right where I want him.

"Get a hold of your brother for me."I say,feeling him get closer to his orgasm.

"W-why would I want t-to do that?"he asks me,his eyes half open.

I smirk and slow down,to which he protests by grunting.

"I want him to do me a favour"I say,not looking up at him.

I've stopped touching his manhood and now have my hands folded across my chest.

"What is the favour?"he asks me,confusion masking his face as I pray to god that this will work.

"I need him to take care of someone"I say,my teeth grinding themselves as I think of her,my anger making my blood boil.

"And who exactly do you want my brother to take care of?"he asks,zipping his pants up.

I stop him from zipping his pants and say:

"Taraji Penda Henson"

James smirks and pushes my head to his manhood,as I gag.

"Consider it done"he grunts.

*

*

*

*

*

A/n: 😳

James in the media🔥

The stage is clear for all to voice their thoughts on what just went down.

Vote,comment and share!

Xoxoxo
Oakenoaklots888❤️🔑