next yoonkook ff ideas

ok so ive got a lot in mind already, and ive started writing like a prologue for each but i wanna ask your opinions about each idea ive had so far:

dreamcatcher
"dreamcatchers are seen as ornaments that should be hanged by the window closest to your bed to catch and trap bad dreams that would want to come to you and instead turn it into good and beautiful dreams."

however, people dont know that these dreamcatchers are just mere representations of the guardians of dreams: angels who are bound for and only for people who are 'special'.

(yoongi is one of the guardians of dreams, and he is bound to protect and keep safe the innocent mind of a young boy named jungkook.)

fourteen days
there's a silly belief that if you set your crush's photo as your wallpaper for two weeks without anyone else seeing it,

on the fifteenth day

you'll end up with that person.

black and white
"colors do not bring happiness or sorrow to people. what they bring to them depends on how a person sees a color."

a painter named jungkook mostly paints random people he sees in public using all the colors in the color wheel. however, one night, he dreamt of a black haired pale guy and since then, he wouldnt leave his dreams.

so jungkook decided to paint him

using only the color black and white.

pictures
"i took a picture of you taking a picture of me..."

(in which jungkook snaps a photo of school campus' head photographer, yoongi, taking a picture of him. with just a towel around his waist.)

pinkie promise
"jungkook, we're going to be bestfriends forever, right?"

"of course, hyung."

"pinkie promise?"

"pinkie promise..."

(in which yoongi moves into a neighborhood where jungkook lives, and after months of being playmates, they became bestfriends. but because of the sudden twist of fate, the two boys went separate ways. fate being fate, soon, they will meet again because a promise, will always be a promise.)

first love
first love can be your first heartbreak, too.

(yoongi, the hopeless romantic, falls in love with the school playboy and ends up breaking his heart)

the last
"you'll be the last person that i would ever allow of hurting me..."

(coming from a heartbreak, jungkook decides to fully close his heart into love, until yoongi comes striding into his life, trying to break down his walls and throwing his plans out of the window)

dream
cr. to seohyuntrash
(jungkook suddenly started dreaming of mint-haired yoongi. he's determined to find him and believes that he's his soulmate, and when he finally meets him, he doesnt recognize him because yoongi's no longer mint-haired, but gone back to his natural, black. however, yoongi knew all along who jungkook is because he's appeared in his own dreams, too)

reflection
at exactly 3:09 am, look into the bathroom mirror, wait for the lights to go out, and when it comes back, the face you see a second after is the face of your soulmate.

wish upon a star
jungkook sees a shooting star and wishes for his soulmate to come sooner so he wouldnt feel as lonely as he currentlt is. a few minutes after, something crashes just beside his house and sees nothing but feathers—and an angel that goes by the name min yoongi.

im going to add more but for now, i guess these are enough^^

pls comment on what you like so i would know which ones should i start! the two plots with the most votes and comments would be the fanfics i would publish hopefully next week^^

and pls dont be shy to share your ideas, im a crappy plotmaker and writer so i need all the help i could get. help this crappy and shitty writer right here aka me ;-;

plots and ideas that are not chosen might be turned into fanfics of other ships like yoonmin, yoonseok, and taegi so if u dont want it to go to those ships, comment! ♡

thank you and i hope y'all have a great day ♡

-nikki