Riza x Female!Reader -- Presents

"Black Hayate!" You grin widely as the dog practically tackled you to the ground, licking your face continually, barking a couple of times in the process.

Riza smiled slightly from the couch, watching. "He's been waiting all day."

You look up at your girlfriend, grinning even wider. "Soooo, Riza, you never told me what you wanted for Christmas next week."

"Christmas isn't about the presents.'' She said simply, standing. "However, if you have to, I won't stop you."

"Yeah, yeah." You roll your eyes playfully. "I'm hungry."

"Then eat." She gave a smile smirk before walking to where the bedroom was.

"Awe, what's her problem?" You ask in a babyish voice to Black Hayate while scratching the back of his ears.

The week pretty much just flew by. You and Riza had put up decorations around the house, and even had a small tree.

Black Hayate's been enjoying himself this past week, too. Jumping around and getting excited at the smallest of things.

So when it was finally Christmas Eve, you received a phonecall saying the thing you ordered was finally in, wrapped up and ready to go.

You grin widely and get ready to leave, slipping on your black boots and red coat. You decide to leave the gloves, because you weren't going to be outside very much.

You grab the keys and go, not wanting Riza to know where you were going and getting. Once at the pickup, you rolled down your window as a man walked up to you.

"You the one?"

"Yep."

"Money?"

"Already paid it."

"Enjoy your night." He said, handing you a decent sized ((and pretty heavy, you might add)) black box.

"Thank you." You smile and drive away, keeping the box in your lap.

Once home, you hid the box under the couch, then walked to bed and fell face-first, knowing Riza was probably still awake.

"Where did you go off so late?" She asked, turning on her side to face you.

"For a stroll. I couldn't sleep." You smile innocently at her.

"Hm." She hummed, wrapping her arm around your waist. "I don't believe you."

"Too late already asleep." You said quickly, closing your eyes.

The next morning, you awoke to no one beside you. You frown and sit up, looking around. Your mind drifted from your loneliness to the smell of bacon cooking.

You walk over to the door and open it, practically drifting to the kitchen. Once there you grin widely at the sight of Riza at the oven, cooking.

"Morning." the blonde said without even turning around.

"Morning." you smile slightly as you walk back into the living room, taking the box, then back to the kitchen. You set the box on the table as Riza walked over with your plate, eyeing the container.

She then moves her vision to something next to you, so you follow where she was looking.

There, a maroon box sat labeled, "Merry Christmas, [Name]".

You tilt your head slightly and picked it up, Riza doing the same with hers.

Simultaneously, the two of you open your presents. Inside your box sat the most beautiful silver necklace, "With much love, [Name]" engraved onto it, "Riza Hawkeye" on the back.

You smile as you slip it on, letting it dangle around your neck. "It's beautiful." You managed above a small whisper with a smile.

Riza pointed the new pistol in a random direction, testing the weight and durability. She then placed back at her side with a smile.

"I appreciate the Desert Eagle .50 caliber you gave me, [Name]."

"How did you know just by handling it..?" You ask, fiddling with the necklace you just put on.
"Let's just say I do my homework." She smiled and leaned down, placing a kiss on your lips. "Merry Christmas."