1

2 years later..

"Flight KR1004 to Korea will depart at 6 PM.Passengers may proceed to gate 2 for departure.Thank you." I checked my watch and it showed 5:30 PM.

"Unnie,I should be going now.." I said to Areum,who had her sad face even after we arrived here at the airport.

"You're right.You should go now." She sighed and looked down.

"Unnie,don't be sad..I'll come back again to visit you.Come on..smile for me.Like this." I smiled at her which made her smile.

"There..you look much more beautiful when you smile,unnie." I said to her making her smile ear to ear.

"It's embarrassing..stop that." She hit me lightly but still she smiled.

"I know you like it." I teased her more then,I realised I was late already.

"Unnie!I have to go now.The gate is like far from here." I quickly took my things and we rushed to the gate.

"Take care,Soyeon and send my regards to your family.Say to them I missed them a lot." Areum said and we hugged each other.

"Thank you for everything,unnie." I said when we hugged.

"You're welcome,princess.I'm glad that you're back to your old self now." She patted my back lightly and let me off.

"Good bye.Don't be sad anymore,okay?"

"Okay.I will be fine,unnie." I walked away to enter the departure gate and waved at her before I finally entered the aeroplane.After the long journey,I finally made it to the Kimchi country safely.I planned not to tell any of my family or friends about my arrival because I want them to be surprised.

I took my luggage and decided to go to the coffee shop for a while.I was on my way there when I bumped into a person.

"Oh,sorry." I bowed to the person that I bumped.

"Watch where you're walking,tch." The person or should I say a guy said back to me.I looked at the guy but he was wearing a mask.We spared a glance at each other before I spoke.

"I said I'm sorry.You don't have to be rude,sir."

"It was you who bumped into me first.Whatever,I'm late." He left without even saying sorry to me for being rude.Nevermind,people like that have no manners.I walked away with still an angry heart but if I meet that person again next time,I will not let him go just like that.I still remembered his features.It was almost similar to the person I've known before.Dark brown puffy hair,doe eyes,pointy nose and he has like 6 piercings on his ears.

"Ugh,forget that jerk." I spoke to myself and sipped on my coffee.After that,I took a taxi to my parents house but before that I called them.

"Omma!How are you?"

"Oh,Soyeon-ah!I'm fine.Ommo..it's been so long since you last called.Why?Are you busy?" She asked me so many question.

"Sorry,omma.It was only 2 days,omma and yes,I was quite busy at that time.Sorry."

"Okay,why did you call?Are you coming home?" Oh?How did she know?