Burn

You couldn't begin to describe what it felt like, this onslaught of new senses, this new kind of sensitivity. Your skin was crawling with excitement, nervous energy, and hunger. It was like a burning in the back of your throat. It hurt more than any kind of starvation you had ever experienced. And that's when the fangs made their appearance. They all popped out at once, not helping your focus. You hurried out of the small shack you had lodged yourself away in, into the bright sunlight of day. It was a mistake.

You nearly hissed at the sensation of the sun meeting your skin. It was like a nasty, immediate sunburn. You hurried into the shaded forest nearby, in search of something you could drain.

It surprised you that they had found you here. No one knew about your little shack in the woods. Then again, they could have just followed you home.

You pushed yourself onward, hoping you would stumble upon an animal before a person. No such luck met you. You would have felt bad, had it not been for your intense residual hunger coming from inside. You drained the poor soul quickly, as to satisfy your needs and end them as quickly as you could. Your fangs slowly retracted back into your gums as you were now satisfied and not in desperate need of food. You left the body in a ditch by a path and made your way to your little cottage, where your car was parked. The sunshine still hurt like a bitch, but it was more tolerable when you were less needy. You managed to make it all the way back without any trouble and hid yourself away inside. You hurried to the kitchen with abnormal speed. You started rifling through the fridge, searching for some food that would attract things other than people to your little setup. You moved most of the "people food" in your fridge to the backyard of this little house, allowing yourself some space from the odd smell.

You went back inside, closing the door behind you. You stopped and leaned back against the door, tears already taking their turns falling from your eyes. As you slumped to the bottom of the door, your mind managed to build up more and more of a pain tolerance. You'd been through quite a lot in these past few days. Your fiancé had cheated on you, ultimately leading him to end up dead, thanks to the vamps. Then, you had to fight the bitch he slept with. And then the vampires that were left found you, knocked you out, and turned you. This was going to be hard, but you would manage. You, being the hunter you were, just hoped no one managed to catch a whiff of vamp here.

A few days later...

A knock sounded at your door as you were pouring yourself another glass of whiskey. It was probably your fifth before nine AM. You got up, afraid of what might be at your door.

You crept in the direction of the door and opened it. Staying out of the sunlight that the doorframe let in, you inspected the men in suits at your doorstep. You caught a glimpse of their anti-possession tattoos on their collarbones and immediately knew that they were hunters. You almost slammed the door in their face and ran, but you decided to keep your cool and let them in, closing the door behind you.

"So how may I help you boys?" You asked them.

"I'm special agent Dean Smith. This is my partner Sam Smith. No relation. Ms (L/N), are you aware that a body was found on your property yesterday?" The shorter one, Dean, asked.

"What?" You asked, trying to act astonished. "I've lived on this property for less than three months and a body has popped up! Was it an accident? Did the person slip on any of the rocky patches of land? Could they have tripped and hit their head on a rock?"

The taller one, Sam, shook his head, his long locks moving in and out of his face. He was pretty handsome, you had to admit. But he was probably taken. And probably not so into the whole vamp thing, being a hunter and all.

Sam. Dean. Where have you heard those named before? That's when it hit you like a dump truck. These were the Winchesters. The legends. Crap.

"Winchesters?" You asked, it slipping out before you could stop yourself. They were a bit shocked to be recognized, and were quickly suspicious.

Dean popped out a knife and held it to you. "How do you know who we are?" He interrogated. Sam stopped him and put his hand on your arm as a sign of comfort.

"I'm sorry, but word travels amongst hunters. How many deaths are y'all up to now? 100?"

"More," Sam replied almost automatically.

You laughed a bit at his honesty. You decided to risk your life then and there, because you were an idiot and acted on impulse decisions.

"Okay, guys, listen. I'm not trying to be a bad guy, but that man was in my way, and I couldn't get him away in time. I was turned from a recent hunt gone bad and couldn't live with myself for the accident. I haven't drank human blood since. I didn't drink it before this time either, honest. It just happened. I'm so sorry for this! Please, just kill me. I can't live like this! I can't do it! It's so much pressure and guilt put on me and I can't handle it."

Sam and Dean both looked taken aback for a moment before they looked at each other, nodding in silent agreement. Sam nudged his brother's shoulder and Dean left the house to go back to his car.

"(Y/N), we might have been able to turn you human again if you hadn't been drinking from humans. Do you understand how serious this is? It sucks, no pun intended, but we are going to have to kill you."

You slightly chuckled at his pun, mostly ignoring the rest of his speech.

"Sam, please kill me. The guilt is eating me alive. It's burning me from the inside out."

You hissed, as your pacing had put you in direct contact with sunlight. It didn't kill you, but man, it hurt like a son of a bitch. It was amazing what something you had loved so much had become. It was horrifying what you had become.

At some point while you and Sam were reasoning out a reasonable form of death, Dean snuck up behind you, despite your vamp senses, and cut your head clean off with a machete coated in dead man's blood. It stung a bit before all you saw was light. The light faded quickly, as the new hell became clearer around you. You had heard rumors about purgatory, but to you, it just looked like this giant forest. Maybe things wouldn't be so bad? Wrong.

Might do part two later? Idk, this one was bad, but it could stay stand alone. Tell me if you'd even want part two. Please let me know.