11

The doctors smiled as they heard the smashing sounds from Yoongi's room. They had used his ex girlfriend's picture to trigger him, and they had succeeded.

They were tired of Yoongi being quiet and had finally thought of a way to make him cause trouble again.

This is how he should be acting in the first place.

She panicked as she tried to open the door, but it seemed like he tempered with the lock and she was unable to get through with the key. Yelling, she got the securities to push the door open and she rushed in to see broken pieces of glass everywhere.

She noticed Yoongi in the corner, shaking as he looked at the picture on the ground. There were few scratches and wounds on his hand as well, and she figured he might have hurt himself from the glass

"Yoongi." She went to him, but he yelled, throwing the few glass pieces to her, asking her to go away. She hissed as the glass piece cut her cheeks but didnt say anything as she got close and knelt infront of him.

"Whats wrong?" She whispered as she attempted to wipe the tears off his face, making sure to be careful. Yoongi pushed her away once more, and brought his knees closer to him.

"Go away. Please. I dont want to see you. I dont want to see her. Get her picture away from me." It almost came out as a whisper, and she took the picture before crushing it and throwing it away. She carefully picked up the glass pieces and threw them out before trying to convince Yoongi to tell her whats wrong again.

"I killed her."

"I know."

"She was smiling at me. She was smiling so brightly in the picture. I thought she was back for revenge."

"Yoongi. It's okay. She'll never come back." She consoled as she reach out to pat his shoulders, but he shun her away.

"I dont want you to get hurt. She died because she got too close to me."

"You won't hurt me. I trust you."

"But i dont trust myself."