Epilogue

No one's POV

"It has been 5 months since the explosion and that incident." Jennaia spoke gently as she placed a rose in front of Eos and Creaye's picture beside the window.

"It has also been 5 months since they left without a single word." She once again said as she slumped into a chair facing the window.

How lonely....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Creaye suddenly said throwing a bag directly at Jennaia.

"Don't talk like we're already dead." Creaye spoke as she gently sat on a chair.

"You never told me that you we're going to go attend your brother's succeeding the company ceremony! You we're gone for more than a month and now you came back and going to be married?!!!!"Jennaia yelled as she watched Creaye wearing a very beautiful and expensive wedding gown.

"Okay, I'm sorry that we forgot to inform you about our trip." Creaye said to Jennaia.

"Don't bother, she's harder than a mule."Scarley spoke as she entered the room.

"Ohhhh, have you given up on becoming a self proclaimed wife and started on being a normal one?" Jennaia gave her a grin.

"What?! Don't be ridiculous!" Scarley remembering Drairry suddenly said blushing and looked away.

Creaye POV

It has been 5 months since that incident. After the explosion, I woke up in the hospital with minor injuries. At that time my brother Eros was there with dad.

Eros said that dad along with most of our relatives manage to overpower the apprehenders and escaped on their own. Though they lost a lot of lives, including my mother, but I know mom wants to live on.

My father was going to hand the company over to me, but my answer surprised him.

"What?!!!!" May Dad and Eros said at the same time.

"What? I already decided! I won't let you stop me! I am going to marry Eos Yael Ershadddd!!!!??"I answered with  a scream and firm resolution.

My father only managed to stare for awhile before sighing.

"You really resemble your mother. You know, Eros's father was my best friend." This story suddenly earned my and Eros's attention.

"The three of us were always close along with Elric Ershad. But your mother loved Eros's father and he came from the Ershad."

What father told is shocked me and Eros.

"My father was an Ershad?" Eros's said  full of doubt.

"But because neither of the family agreed to their relationship, one day my best friend was assassinated. We didnt know which of the 2 family did it. There were informations that it could have been the Gelsomino, but we're still not sure why they would do it. His last words were to take care of their child and your mother. "Father said with a dark expression, that turned soft at the last part.

"Creaye, you have grown splendidly. Now that I'm the head of the family, no one will object!" My father said with a smile.

Although both them were surprised when I said that I was going to marry Eos. Well whatever.

In the end dad made my brother the heir to the Levierre's.