29:We Are Who We Are 1

The story is coming to an end I can feel it but I don't want it to stop but at the same time it needs to end. Thank you, readers who are still joining my ride with Zac and Evan so far.

Very important A/N: If I haven't mentioned it (I think I missed it) the baby is actually Zac's a DNA test proved it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I was ready. Hair floofy, clothes on. Shoes on too. For the first time in forever, I was ready for school.

Zac and I slept in our respective rooms. After yesterday's draining episode, we all needed some space to recollect ourselves.

Zac's baby was in good hands with mom. "Zac's baby" is gonna be forever weird. I can't cope with it. The love of my life has a baby. A baby I didn't know what are we going to do about and I hated to think of it that way. We were all thinking of it like some sort of inanimate object that we didn't know where to put it or what to do with it. But it's a human soul we're talking about.

Personally, I never really liked babies. They cry a lot, they poop a lot, and all they do is drink milk, which mom went early morning to get some baby formula to feed him. And some diapers to go with the whole having a baby theme. She was good at taking care of lives. I, oh I, I was barely taking care of my cat.

But this baby was different. Not different as you may think. He's not gonna be an angelic peaceful uncrying unpooping pleasant baby just because it's Zac's. But here's the catch. It's Zac's. That small piece of human was a part of someone I loved more than anything. You see my inner struggle?

I did one last check on the mirror, fixed my collar as it was a little to the side, and stepped out of my room. Zac was supposed to be ready too.

I knocked on his door because I respected his privacy. But then he didn't answer me so I walked in.

"Have you no respect for privacy? What if I was doing something I didn't want you to see?" Zac grumbled. He wasn't much of a morning person but who am I to judge?

"Ok first, you don't do drugs," I paused for a second "I hope". He glared at me disapprovingly. "Second, if it's a dick thing, I've already seen it in full glory" there was the face palm I expected.
"Third and lastly, WHY ARE YOU NOT DRESSED YET"

"I'm scared to go"

"We've gone over this. There's nothing to be scared of, and nothing to be ashamed of. Plus you need to set an example for your child, and you can't do that if you don't set an example for yourself first."

"Who are you and what did you do to the asshat I call my lover"

"Awe you consider me as your lover" I gushed.

"Oh shut your face hole and come here" he opened up his arms for me. His mood literally shifted from grumpy to cute and cheesy in a jiffy. I felt proud and somewhat scared of how much I had an effect on him. But he would be much more scared if he knew that I would literally die for him.

He looked at me intensively, and brushed a stray lock of hair off my forehead. It was getting longer. He brushed the back of his hand upon my face.

"what did I do to deserve you in my life?" he asked. He looked at me in awe. He looked at me like I mattered.

"You're gonna lose me if you don't brush your teeth" I chuckled. He didn't really stink, but we didn't have time for his sappy romantic moments because we had school.

"You're horrible. And F Y I, my breath is never bad"

I kissed him. "Sure."

He got up to the bathroom, strutting his small round butt as he went. He was wearing blue boxers and I could swear he wore them blue on purpose just to tease me. To be honest I see him in underwear more than I care to admit.