13 - "No Turning Back"

"Yo'," Allele said irritatedly tapping his fist against the table, "you gon' wake the fuck up?"

Cilia picked her head up, rubbing the little bit of sleep out her eyes. The cool central air blasting down on her head from above and the sound of some old country music playing reminded her that she was in a diner. The place was running slow today and it was very dull. Cilia covered her mouth then yawned, looking across the table at an irritated Allele.

"I'm up, calm down."

"Maybe if you weren't out running around all hours of the night doing what the fuck ever you be doing, you would be awake," He leaned forward across the table, clenching his jaws. "We're in the middle of a fucking mission. Did you remember that?"

Cilia had been seeing Breeze for a little over a month now and was hardly home. She stayed out late last night, coming back from Breeze's place at two o' clock in the morning. Last night her and Breeze had fucked like rabbits and now she could hardly keep her eyes open. She had been doing this for a while now, staying at Breeze from sun up until sun down and strolling back into the apartment she shared with Allele and Iris in the wee hours of the morning.

"The first time this shit happened your sister called the cops and you had me out there searching for you like an ass. Now the night before a mission you waltz in at two in the morning and now you sleeping when we suppose to be watching mu'fuckas."

Cilia's multicolored eyes popped open, meeting the dark brown ones across the table. "Nigga I stay out all night because I could do what the fuck I wanna do. I'm grown. And nobody's sleeping, so mind your goddamn business and stop worrying about where I be at."

Allele frowned, "I don't worry about where you be, you could be juggling three pairs of balls in your hand and I wouldn't give a fuck."

Cilia sucked her teeth and stuck her middle finger up. "Allele, suck a dick."

"Ya sister does that for me," He spat knowing she hated him saying shit like that because she didn't even like that they were married. "And watch ya fuckin' mouth."

"Uh...excuse me ?" A mixed woman with strange looking features said, approaching their table. She saw them going back and forth but didn't know what they were talking about. "Are you guys ready to order?"

Allele and Cilia held eye contact a moment longer before Allele was the first one to break it. "Yeah, I'll have the homemade Texas burger and fries with a large Diet Pepsi."

"I'll have the same." Cilia ordered, "no onions, tomatoes or pickles on my burger...and an orange Fanta please."

The waitress nodded and collected the menus, walking away. Cilia groaned and put her head back on the table, closing her eyes. She wasn't even sleepy anymore but her head was pounding, her legs were sore and her nose was stuffy. She rode Breeze for two hours straight last night and felt like her legs were now non existent. Plus her getting into doggy position right after that with her knees pressing into the mattress while he fucked her mercilessly added to it. They had the air conditioner on the whole time they were fucking and it was already cold outside, so she wasn't feeling too good now.