2.0

-POV Opal-

After Samm and I's 'play date' with the smaller kids we went out to a movie, and yes we brought Sienna along. I also called Zelda so she could tag along.

A long discussion later, we all settled on a new comedy movie. Zelda met us at the theater, "I already bought us all the tickets and I got the popcorn ordered," She smiled.

"You didn't have to do that Zed, we would have been fine."

"It was the least I could do since I haven't been invited anywhere recently," she glared at me.

I smiled at her, "You know you'd rather work on your schoolwork than hang out with Samm and I."

"When did I ever say that?"

"You didn't, but I rather you work on things that are more important."

"But you're important!"

"Not more than your schoolwork."

Samm stopped our conversation, "First, the lady is trying to give us our popcorn," he pointed to the lady behind the counter, she looked annoyed holding a extra large bag of popcorn. "And secondly, Zelda, would you like to go to the aquarium with us tomorrow?"

Her eyes lit up, "Umm, yeah!"

Sienna scoffed behind us, I had totally ignored her, "Can we get to the movie?"

"Oh." Zelda said pulling out three tickets out of her pocket, "I didn't know we had another person with us."

"This is Sienna," I said. She looked annoyed when I said her name.

"Well," Zelda rummaged through her bag, "I'm sorry Sienna, but I don't have the cash to buy you a ticket too."

"It's whatever." Sienna started to walk away, "I'll be at Samm's" And with that she was gone.

"Guess it's just us," Samm said taking the popcorn from the lady behind the counter.

We walked to the theater playing our movie, I sat in the middle leaning on Samm and Zelda leaning on me. Half and hour into the movie Zelda was already asleep with the half empty bag of popcorn hugged to her chest.

Very formal Zed.

A little over an hour and a half later the credits rolled, and the dimmed lights came back on, "Hey Zed," I elbowed her in the side.

"Hm?" Her eyes fluttered open, "Why do I have the popcorn?"

"You took it and fell asleep, we didn't want to wake you by taking it from you."

"Good idea." She stood up and stretched, "That was a great movie!"

I rolled my eyes, "you weren't even awake for most of it, now lets go."

We walked out of the theater, the sudden bright lights of the hallway stung my eyes.

"Be at my house at around nine tomorrow morning Zelda," Samm said to her.

"Got it."

We said our goodbyes, Zelda got into her small Volkswagen, and Samm and I go into his.

"It just dawned on me, how'd Sienna get back to the house?"

"More or likely called her chauffeur."

"She's really that rich?"

"Yep." We pulled out of the parking lot and headed for home.

We got back to the house, my bedroom door was open. I swear to god if she went into my room.

I looked in and there was Sienna wrapped in my aqua blue towel sitting on my bed, "Hope you don't mind, I took myself a little shower, by the way the coconut shampoo you use is terrible for your roots," she twisted a strand of her blonde hair around her finger.