No, Nope, Nada

(I got really bored and showed my mum a picture of all of the SideMen, asked her who she thought she would like the most and she chose Simon. Personally I think her and JJ could have been brother and sister but looks like I'm writing mum a one shot. She said not to make her old so it will be normal age like previous ones. And yes, I'm kind of freaked out a little but this should be funny.)

Simon's POV

Kim: "Who's he?"

Michael: "Who?"

Kim: "The guys behind you."

Michael: ""Friends I'm staying with, we have Simon, Josh and Vik. No idea where the others are."

Vik: "HEY KIM!"

Kim: "Hey Vik how are you and Kay going?"

Vik: "Good thanks how's the single life?"

Kim: "Yeah It could be better but makes it easier."

Josh: "When are you getting over here?"

Kim: " I leave here tomorrow and I'll be there in two days for you guys."

Michael: "I'm not staying with Caitlin for a few days so you will need stay here for a day or two."

Kim: "That's fine, who runs the household?"

Josh: "That would be me."

I stopped paying attention to the conversation, I couldn't really stop watching the screen, she was really pretty.

Kim: "Fuck off Vik I'm not that bad."

Simon: "What?"

Kim: "Earth to Simon, are you there Simon?"

Michael: "Oh no."

Simon: "What?"

Michael: "Fuck no, no nope nada fuck off leave, go. Out."

Kim: "Aw but he's cute."

Michael: "Josh can I get some help here?"

Josh: "He's been single too long. Let him have a look."

Kim: "OI FUCK YOU!"

Michael: "Oh no I suddenly remembered Something I have to do."

Kim: "Don't you dare."

I watched him hang up the call, I won't lie. I was a little frustrated.

Simon: "What was that for?"

Michael: "Oh please I saw the way you two were looking at each other. Your not good enough for her."

Simon: "I'm not good enough for her?"

Michael: "Yeah, she's sweet, caring and beautiful,  she can be blunt and up front but always cares for those around herself more so than herself."

Simon: "Well she is definitely beautiful, no denying that."

Michael: "And your a cunt, loud, obnoxious and annoying. Your sexy that's undeniable, but still."

Simon: "That's only because you piss me off."

Michael: "And how do I do that?"

Simon: "You hung up."

Vik: "Ladies your both pretty. But Kim is really sweet."

Simon: "And I'm not?"

Josh: "Your really busy though, like all the time."

Simon: "I'll record extra so when she get's here, at least one of us will be with her."